Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Supraless By Choice
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let you know that Ryan & WOTM took awesome care of me this week and last...
I purchased an AZ clutch & Flywheel setup from them so that i could get my car setup for the TX meet. He made sure to have the clutch at my door as promised by Thursday. I ordered it on Monday from Florida, and today it was sitting at my door step...

Ryan was also able to take care of my Pressure plate bolt, Flywheel Bolt, Pilot bearing and throwout bearing problem. The dealer i ordered it from called me on Wednesday to tell me that it was back ordered locally and wouldn't arrive till sometime next week (if at all next week, they weren't sure), anyhow i called up Ryan and he had everything in stock and shipped it out immediately. According to UPS tracking, everything will be here tommorow!!!:D Needless to say Ryan and the WOTM team went above and beyond to get me my parts as promised and in record time. He answered all of my questions and was very eager to get me rolling. All at a GREAT price might i add.

Those of you thinking about doing business with WOTM & Ryan, should not hesitate one bit, and rest assured knowing that they will do everything possible to keep you happy and rolling around town...

This is all coming from an ex employee of a very reputable Supra Shop...

GREAT JOB GUYS!!!! :bigthumb: A+++++++++++++++++

Later,
dan

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Yeah Ryan always makes sure that I get my stuff on time. What he doesnt know is he will be helping me out with Project Big Turbo GS400 :p

Even if I have to stay awhile in the desert to get things done.:D

·
Supraless By Choice
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CLUTCH IS IN!!! Needless to say, my :D was overcome with :eek: when i went for a ride in it...LOL...
Anyways, thanks RYAN you've kept me a happy customer!!! BTW, email me. I did infact recieve PP bolts with the shipment...

Dan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts