Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Your ignorance...
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I am moving to Phoenix in June and have a question about emissions. Here in WI, I do not have to take emissions tests, so I have no EGR and no cats on my 88 Supra. I hear this will be a problem in AZ. Any advice from residents there?

Being that I am a student, I was considering just leaving it registered up here, but I don't know how they are about that down there/how strict traffic laws are. Any input would be appreciated.

-Ken

·
Registered
679 Posts
You'll need your emissions stuff to pass smog here in AZ.

When my wife and I moved here for school, we kept both our cars registered in Cali and never had any problems.

·
Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
4,584 Posts
leave it registerd up there.. if not find a place in az that does not have emissions, like yuma, sierra vista, vail, etc..

·
Registered
149 Posts
leave it registerd up there.. if not find a place in az that does not have emissions, like yuma, sierra vista, vail, etc..
Some of Pinal county do not have emissions... Casa Grande is one town...

·
Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
4,584 Posts
didnt know that..
my rx7 was register in yuma, my supra is in vail.. only way to get it to pass without going back to stock pretty much

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
didnt know that..
my rx7 was register in yuma, my supra is in vail.. only way to get it to pass without going back to stock pretty much

Yep, I can make it pass but it's a process.

·
Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
4,584 Posts
i done with "process" lol, after the process with my car so far i taking the easy way out as much as i can lol.. i'll call you later this week to see if your free monday to go over some more stuff on the supra.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts