Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it would be a good idea to put up pics of our rides here so everyone knows whose username= whose car. There are MANY new Az. members!

I will start looking to make a poll across the entire board to see the results..I am ALMOST certain that AZ. has more MKIVs than anywhere! I believe we are near 30 now.
(Then BPU, SMIC)

(then old Titanium exhaust)

Jerry's car, mine and Richard with a swift camera hand, while driving a 6 speed. We are carving a mountain on the way home from SILV 05

A SHAVED bitch! :bigthumb:

Post up your pics!!

·
AZ RuleZ!!!!!
808 Posts
I want pics of your car of how it looks like today JT, and the engine bay too...

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
jt call that one guy who wanted to take professional pics of our cars ill post some when im on my other computer.

·
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
96GreenTT said:
jt call that one guy who wanted to take professional pics of our cars ill post some when im on my other computer.

Mos def. He keeps asking ME if we are ready! So lets set a date everyone can make...

·
Registered
951 Posts
your car looks badass dude. very clean.

i'm just posting my sig for now because i think i'm moving to AZ sometime between December~next april/may

btw i think there are a lot more supras in CA

·
AZ RuleZ!!!!!
808 Posts
Guess no one wants to post up pics of there cars, come on, where they at????

·
AZ RuleZ!!!!!
808 Posts
MrKyle said:
WOW, dude, that car looks badass, can't wait to see it in person as well...
Love those wheels as well...

·
AZ RuleZ!!!!!
808 Posts
Oh yeah, forgot to add that I DEMAND MORE PICS MR.KYLE!!!! lol...
seriously though, post up some more pics, that car is beautifull

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
These pics are a couple months old and the car is down for single/fuel/AEM right now, so I'll have to update later. Hopefully with some new wheels, too :)

·
I drink too much...
291 Posts
heres a few more

apparently the paintjob the previous owner did was a shitty one so it has started to crack on the lip and part of the rear hatch

·
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's all good Kyle, at least you have one!

·
Registered
285 Posts
MrKyle said:
heres a few more

apparently the paintjob the previous owner did was a shitty one so it has started to crack on the lip and part of the rear hatch
Which hood do you have? It's hard to tell from the pics, but it seems the fitment might be off?

Just wondering because I ordered my TRD style hood today...

·
8,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
^
He might actually have the authentic TRD hood IIRC. It is easily fixable if he wasn't so busy drinking beer :)

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
jt granberry said:
^
He might actually have the authentic TRD hood IIRC. It is easily fixable if he wasn't so busy drinking beer :)

haha yeah, they shoulda seen it when he first got it we even fixed it a bit=p haha

·
Im da TRAIN, u on da trax
666 Posts
http://members.cardomain.com/toro_34

I can't post any pics cuz I'm posting from mu phone right now, so if anyone wants to go get a few and post them for me :)

if not the link and siggy will have to do until I get to a pc

·
I drink too much...
291 Posts
as far as i know its an authentic trd hood, it did fit after jt mike and chris helped me fix it but since the hood pins got fucked up it doesnt sit right atm :p

1 - 20 of 53 Posts