1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
122 Posts
hey just saw this on revscene whos the guy in the mk4? just wondering if it was jdm? damn I remember that guy on the news hes such an dumbass

·
Newbe....I know nothing!
1,853 Posts
Who were the ones doing Burnouts? Sounds like they made all of us look like idiots, good job.

Posts like "Supra always ruin everything" was great, makes me not want to show up to the rev scene spring meet.

Who ever it was street racing and doing burn outs grow the fuck up. :gtfo:

Jeremy

p.s.Some one should have curbed that asshole Freddy and that dumb fuck in the Supra.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Who were the ones doing Burnouts? Sounds like they made all of us look like idiots, good job.

Posts like "Supra always ruin everything" was great, makes me not want to show up to the rev scene spring meet.

Jeremy

p.s.Some one should have curbed that asshole Freddy and that dumb fuck in the Supra.
well you drive mk3 so your fine :)

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey just saw this on revscene whos the guy in the mk4? just wondering if it was jdm? damn I remember that guy on the news hes such an dumbass
the guy in the mark4 me and brad never met but he was part of the vancouverTs group, its also a JDM with a ugly veilside kit! the guy was all saying his cars fast and has never lost against cobalts and such! :gives:

Jeremy

well it was freddy and someother guy. The reason why the mk4 got ragged on is that he didnt even peel out lol, he then decided to rip around in every lane up and down!!! some lady came out and yelled at everyone that night!

yeah and freddy was at the meet for literally 5min then he does the burnout. id figure when he said burn out she wouldnt be ripping it down the lane burning out :run:, i just hope freddy doesn't show up at the revscene meet and if thay guy in the mk4 comes and talks to us im just going to walk away!

Aries

·
1,020 Posts

Jeremy

I <3 Jeremy when he gets all hot and bothered.

·
Registered
122 Posts
the guy in the mark4 me and brad never met but he was part of the vancouverTs group, its also a JDM with a ugly veilside kit! the guy was all saying his cars fast and has never lost against cobalts and such! :gives:

well it was freddy and someother guy. The reason why the mk4 got ragged on is that he didnt even peel out lol, he then decided to rip around in every lane up and down!!! some lady came out and yelled at everyone that night!

yeah and freddy was at the meet for literally 5min then he does the burnout. id figure when he said burn out she wouldnt be ripping it down the lane burning out :run:, i just hope freddy doesn't show up at the revscene meet and if thay guy in the mk4 comes and talks to us im just going to walk away!

Aries
I kinda figured it was an jdm so many dumb youngins geez all it takes is one person to ruin for all.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 14 of 14 Posts