Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Highway Demon
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
norcal fs B&M shifter

looking to sell my b&m short shifter from my supra i removed it because it was poping out of gear and later found out that because of my worn out shifter bushings it was causing that problem.. since my bushings were worn out the shifter was not going all the way into gear so with enough vibration from the trans when driving it would pop the shifter out of gear.. the shifter works fine.. i just don't have any money right now to be buying new shifter bushings or the mvp solid shifter bushing upgrade.. the longer throw with my stock shifter works better with my worn out bushings so time to sell this peice.. if there are any questions please pm me the asking price is $150obo no shift knob included and this is the 2nd gen shifter..

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts
wow, no one wants this,,,cmon guys,,,it's a good deal, and last time i checked, no one is sellin one these days

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm interested... how much shipped down to SoCal 91773?

Forgive my ignorance and lack of time to search but what's the benefit of a 2nd gen shifter? This is for a MKIV correct?

Thanks

Victor

·
Highway Demon
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
vchacon said:
I'm interested... how much shipped down to SoCal 91773?

Forgive my ignorance and lack of time to search but what's the benefit of a 2nd gen shifter? This is for a MKIV correct?

Thanks

Victor
should be roughly $10-15 for shipping my asking price is $150 obo and local buyers get priority..

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
is this a 2nd gen shifter? I heard 1st gen had issues.

·
Highway Demon
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
still for sale..

have a couple of other things for sale as well that i thought i'd throw up on here..

stock intake/exhaust camshafts $100
used/battered cusco oil catch can $45
used/battered apexi intake w/home made flange adapter $35

1 - 11 of 11 Posts