Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
9,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haaaa....

You all remember that dude that used to post on SFOT about his crazy Craigslist meet ups?
I can't remember his name, or find the threads... I even think a few years after he had some other serious medical illness that put him in the hospital for a while.

Anyway.
The stories were like "I was browsing through the personal ads on CL and came across a sketchy one... I showed up to a house, and in the basement there was a morbidly obese woman sitting in a baby pool. She wanted everyone that showed up to take turns pissing and shitting on her. I was feeling a little uneasy and my stomach was bothering me a little bit, but I was still able to bend in front of her and shoot diarrhea all over her."

Fuuuck, what was that guy's name... Johnny? Jimmy?

See if any of you old timers can remember or find those threads.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Oh, for sure... Just the story snip above was like...dayuuuum. lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,579 Posts
Yep....thought it were a couple characters doing wierd shit. JK was one, MikeyG and ThomasKenyon had crazy stories also.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Oh man those were the days. Refreshing OT would net 3-4 new thread replies. I miss those days. TK was always slaying chicks forgot about him. I was like 15-18 at that point. The MikeyG stories were epic. Good times. Good times.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Thomas Kenyon was a car salesman, and was EXTREMLY adamant that there would NOT be a new Supra.

Obviously we all hate it, but damn was he ever wrong. I believe he was literally offering $$$ to people if he was wrong.

And it was def. Mikey G who had the scat stories. Are those threads purged forever?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts