9,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #21

Hahaha

Founnnd some

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
9,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I'll also go on record saying it was unnecessarily hard to find MikeyG's posts with this new SF site... Add that to the list.

·
From the land down under
3,558 Posts
Hahaha sharktits lady 🤣

I have searched, but cant find it here anymore. Although the new forum owners have screwed this place up in a big way, so it could still be hiding somewhere.

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
9,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
What happened to the member who was posting up risqué photographs of his girlfriend/wife?
Wasn't the Dr. in Florida doing that? Alpha? (We had similar avatars, I think. We love/have huskies.)

·
1,793 Posts
S’up, fuckers. Anyone old enough to remember the U-Haul moving truck burnout thread? Some dude started burning out in a rental truck until the tires caught on fire and posted the pictures. Shit was hilarious. Someone else reported it to U-Haul.

Did Madmonkey ever get laid?

·
From the land down under
3,558 Posts
IIRC, it happened 4 or 5 years before I became a member, but I recall reading it sometime after I had signed up.

Didn't the mudflap catch fire and spread from there?

·
i'm a bauce
1,287 Posts
Wasn't the Dr. in Florida doing that? Alpha? (We had similar avatars, I think. We love/have huskies.)
That was the dude from Akron Ohio. They also had a pug dog he would post.

·
i'm a bauce
1,287 Posts
Hahaha sharktits lady 🤣

I have searched, but cant find it here anymore. Although the new forum owners have screwed this place up in a big way, so it could still be hiding somewhere.
Every post from sharktits was permanently deleted. The mods didn’t take to well to that although is was a hit. I still have every picture and text log from it ;)

21 - 40 of 49 Posts
About this Discussion
48 Replies
18 Participants
MK3Brent
Supra Forums
Supra Forums is the largest online Toyota Supra MKI, MKII, MKIII, MKIV and MKV owner's club community. Discuss DIY, modifications, and upgrades.
Full Forum Listing