9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #21

Hahaha

Founnnd some

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I'll also go on record saying it was unnecessarily hard to find MikeyG's posts with this new SF site... Add that to the list.

·
From the land down under
3,610 Posts
Hahaha sharktits lady 🤣

I have searched, but cant find it here anymore. Although the new forum owners have screwed this place up in a big way, so it could still be hiding somewhere.

·
1,793 Posts
S’up, fuckers. Anyone old enough to remember the U-Haul moving truck burnout thread? Some dude started burning out in a rental truck until the tires caught on fire and posted the pictures. Shit was hilarious. Someone else reported it to U-Haul.

Did Madmonkey ever get laid?

·
From the land down under
3,610 Posts
IIRC, it happened 4 or 5 years before I became a member, but I recall reading it sometime after I had signed up.

Didn't the mudflap catch fire and spread from there?

·
i'm a bauce
1,287 Posts
Wasn't the Dr. in Florida doing that? Alpha? (We had similar avatars, I think. We love/have huskies.)
That was the dude from Akron Ohio. They also had a pug dog he would post.

·
i'm a bauce
1,287 Posts
Hahaha sharktits lady 🤣

I have searched, but cant find it here anymore. Although the new forum owners have screwed this place up in a big way, so it could still be hiding somewhere.
Every post from sharktits was permanently deleted. The mods didn’t take to well to that although is was a hit. I still have every picture and text log from it ;)

21 - 40 of 54 Posts