Supra Forums banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
What about that dude that got beat up by a Sbarro's worker and was forever racist after that? And was really sensitive about being a fatass?

what about that "IM watching you" guy.....swing lo?

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
yeah thats mikey, same ole mikey that i lent 350+ in detailing supplies to so he could get some work done one year. then he proceeded to give me the fucking run around constantly to the point that i damn near wanted to go to small claims. ran into the guy and he looked like fucking ass due to either having so many health problems or drug related shit, who knows. either way he tries to give me a beat up fucking porter cable polisher as some kind of penance, no thanks, i'd rather have my stuff back or the cash to buy it all again.

after enough time i basically just gave up and figured he's going to fuck over the wrong person and get whats coming anyway, i don't have the time or patience to deal with him anymore. i brought the dude food and chew while he was put up in the hospital, out of my own pocket, on my own time after working 10-11 hours that day, and thats how he repays the kindness. even after trying to help him advertise his business by putting business cards on my supra at a large local show, letting him "detail" my supra in return, which he basically just vacuumed and didn't even seal like he said he would. gladly he didn't crash it or screw it up. Never said anything because i figured he didn't have time and didn't want to put him on the spot since he offered for free.

fuck mikey

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
Thomas Kenyon was a car salesman, and was EXTREMLY adamant that there would NOT be a new Supra.

Obviously we all hate it, but damn was he ever wrong. I believe he was literally offering $$$ to people if he was wrong.

And it was def. Mikey G who had the scat stories. Are those threads purged forever?
oddly enough i saw TK post on a local car spotters page on facebook, hes from texas/vegas if i remember, so no idea what the hell hes doing posting in a nebraska spotters page.

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
if it pleases the audience, the shitshow that is mikey G ripping off friends, using their shit, never returning it, lying about what happened to it all, and then putting it off because why not.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
might as well start putting it out there about how he treats people. maybe he will either finally pay up or deal with the bad publicity.

also, funny note, i talked to his former employer when he disappeared and they told me stuff went missing when he quit there at the airport.

Attachments

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,245 Posts
surprised he is still alive to continue his scams. I imagine him picking up a non curable disease from one of invested activities he was into.

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
9,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Pretty telling when the company tells you they haven't seen/heard from him in months.

·
adammackintosh.net
5,806 Posts
What the fuk am I reading

·
Hardtopper
2,472 Posts

I was told... ..there would be more old school.. SF O TEEEEEEE

·
adammackintosh.net
5,806 Posts
don't make me install Photoshop again