Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Back in another Supra for a 3rd time! Like many who have sold in the past, I missed having a Supra and always kept an eye out for a clean one to pop up. I was only in the market for a CLEAN 6spd at stock or BPU-level with ALL VINs, original paint, low miles, no accidents, no stories, etc. I knew from before it would take some time, patience, and luck.

Like with my 98QS, I prefer oem look (no kits) and simple intake/exhaust/lowered/wheels route. I was fortunate enough to find a VERY clean car with BPU mods/enhancements already done, so i could simply focus on some little tweaks here and there.
------
Anyways, here are some details & pics.

1993.5 TT/6-spd/BPU-level
>HKS intake/Greddy 3-row
>RMM DP/HKS Ti
>WW front cut lip/RMM cf rear wing
>Ksport coilovers/Fikse FM5 18x9.5/10.5

The ^ pic ^ that piqued my interest in this car. Just loved the stance/set up and all my favorite Supras have been black (Hyboost, Peters, SWs, Kens). The Fikse FM5s are also one of my favorite wheels period. I ran 19" HREs on my 98QS, but will most likely keep the 18s on this. I had seen the car come up for sale a few times over the years, but the timing was always off. I actually had this as a Desktop pic long before i ended up buying it last year lol). Funny how things work out.

----------------------------------------

>Delivery last year

>Resting on the BP HD-9. I can barely change a light bulb, but this lift is awesome. Until i get a GTR/R8 to park below it, its great for keeping the Supra up and away from the kids' bikes, scooters, etc. Added the 98 trim piece in front bumper opening.

>Added the TRD Strut bar, new plugs, fluids, etc. Thank god mkivowner (Bao) lives close-by otherwise the parts would still be in boxes.

>Added custom CF 98 Wheel: Thanks again to Bao (mkivowner) on wheel and install, etc. This thing is so beautiful in person. The thickness of the cf wheel feels great. Really updates the interior.

>Added an old school green-lit Greddy boost gauge in clock. Car also came with Kenwood 6.1" touchscreen but I put the 98 OEM stereo unit back in.

>Recently had it detailed -> clayed, polished, Blackfire, and cQuartz. Detail guys couldn't believe the condition of the 23 year old single-stage Black paint. Looks amazing!

The car came with the cf RMM, however i also got the detail guys to prep an OEM wing i have as well. I know folks struggle between OEM and RMM, so here are a few pics to compare.

I like the simplicity of the OEM and it looks at home from any angle.

>OEM Wing Profile:

>OEM Wing Front:

The RMM looks much more aggressive and goes well with lip. I'll admit it does look odd at certain angles.

RMM Wing Profile:

RMM Wing Front:

Just thought this was a cool pic!

Thanks for looking and its great to be back in another Supra! I think we all know its difficult to find them CLEAN nowadays.

Hoping i can/will hold onto this one for a bit but who knows. We all have car a.d.d.

·
Hardtopper
2,479 Posts
Perfection! LOVE the steering wheel!

·
Registered
678 Posts
AMAZING! Congrats on getting back in another Supra :)

Care to share the specs on the Fikse? You know I want them

·
Registered
945 Posts
Beautiful, I love it! Question for you though, I also have a 93.5 and mine is primer, color, clear,, not a single stage. Are you certain yours is a single stage? Was it repainted in the past?

·
Boost Creep
3,491 Posts
stunner!! good talking to you man. love that car always did. LOVE that wheel i may have to buy one for myself. I am looking for a set of Fikse's as well.

How is the ride with the ksport coils?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Stock wing makes it look so clean imo. Great looking car!

·
Boost Junkie
12,616 Posts
WOW! Congrats on the find. Gorgeous car.

Steve

·
040-MK4 Only 19Kmiles
416 Posts
Paul man,
You have my "Offer" and I'm local too ;-)
Nice CF S.wheel you have right there Sir.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Wow car looks amazing!! I swear it is going to be emotionally difficult to let my car go. :***(

·
Registered
597 Posts
I called up the previous owner early this year to ask if he was intetested in selling only to find out he had already sold it to you last fall.
Congrats

·
Registered
370 Posts
Beautiful! Always love FM5s, will keep an eye out for you around NoVa

·
Stock Body Supras FTW
1,226 Posts
One of my favorite supras for many years. Out of all the owners it's been through it's nice to see the clean classy look has remained the same.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Huge fan of the steering wheel. I'm one of those that go back and forth on OEM vs RMM wing so my opinion changes on that often.

Good job on the car!

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Congratulations man! How many miles on this beauty? If I'm not mistaken I saw your old 97 Viper and QS Supra at the old Pitstop location in Alexandria. We are talking over 15 years ago when we still had Min around.

Your 93 looks perfect! I'm located in Fairfax so if you ever need a hand feel free to shoot me a PM.

·
Super Moderator
10,498 Posts
What a car! It's hard to make better something that clean, but you succeeded with the steering wheel (and I'm not really a CF guy) and the OEM spoiler. Your comparison pics of the OEM and RMM wings will show the RMM proponents, once and for all IMO, the error of their ways :)

Paul man,
You have my "Offer" and I'm local too ;-)
Nice CF S.wheel you have right there Sir.
Whatever he's offering, I will top. J/K, but only a little :).

Ken.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Very clean car. And the upgrades are very tasteful!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts