Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I really like to thank Ray and all the guys at PFS. Top notch workmanship. Unbelievable. I got to see every dyno pull first hand!!

Well everyone in this thread we dicuss my experiance at PFS. Below are the dyno sheets. I was present for every pull. There was no game played here, I dont tolerate BS. read the charts notice that there is a 15psi pump gas, 17.5 PSI pump gas, 17.5 psi c16 mix, 23ps1 c16 mix.

If your not ready to accept the results then
click here:http://i3.tinypic.com/wivgn5.jpg

15psi pump

17.5pump

17.5racemix

23psiracmix

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
The car is a 2004 Lexus Is300, manual with the R154 swap.
My setup:

GT35R .70 A/R DBB, water cooled
New GTE internals pistons rods and bearings.
Custom Supertech head hardware (titanium springs and retainers, guides)
Greddy exhaust timing gear
GTE headgasket, 8.75/1 compression.
New GTE timing belt.
walbro in tank with full return system and 1/1 rising rate regulator
575 cc injectors
Tial 44 mm wastegate, open atmosphere
3 1/2" stainless exhaust
RFl blow off,
Aluminum intercooler piping
Greddy prfec type S boost controler
APexi Rev. speed meter (to get rid of speed limiter)
Greddy PEak/hold/warning, boost, egt, fuel pressure.
Racelogic RLTC6DIA (With digital adjuster)
TEC 3

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
loads of fun on the street.. car is a monster.. been playing around with the RLTC unit.. Ive been able to pull off 0-60 shots in the 3.8 second range on my APEXI rsm with the g sensor and trans speedo pickup..on street tire 285's and pump gas on 17psi..

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
hellz yeah....cant wait to see you hit up DPA and take on some Supra's...let me know when you are ready to meet up there on a friday night!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dont worry I will.. Im lookin forward to getting back into the game its been a loooong winter!!

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Very nice powerband and peak numbers. I was expecting some laggy big turbo dyno chart, but that gragh really surprised me. There might be a GT35R in my future.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I didnt really intend to build a drag car when I set out. I am into roadcourse racing. The intention was to have th power available with as littlte lag as possible.... so when you come thru the twisites you can get back up to speed. I may do cams so I can make higher power on pump for the street.. we will see

1 - 8 of 8 Posts