Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Boost Creep
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When your Daughters favorite color is blue, and you haven’t owned a blue car ever (in over 45+ vehicles) you buy a blue (purple) car.

This was a long exhausting journey to source this car. After owning three of these I thought it would be fairly easy to find another however then coupled with trying to locate a turbo, 6 Speed RSP car with decent mileage, that wasn’t wrecked or hit, that didn’t have 40 owners AND (that someone would actually SELL) was sort of an impossible task.

Then I met Paul. After enough begging and pleading he agreed to sell this to me. This was his Grandfathers car that he purchased new from Toyota in 97. Paul ended up taking possession in 07 when his Grandfather took ill. This car meant a lot to his family, and I can assure it means a lot to this one and will be safe here.

I have some minor plans for the car, but I intend to enjoy it as is for awhile.

There are a lot of people to thank who helped me on this journey. As I get older, I keep ending back up in a Supra.

-Back in Blue. 1997, 1 of 36. 50,000 miles.

Photos are from Paul Hometown prior to me taking delivery, hopefully I can setup a shoot soon and post a full mod list.

·
Boost Junkie
12,456 Posts
Beautiful example. Enjoy!

Steve

·
Registered
106 Posts
Love RSP! Very nice car, congrats on the pick up.

·
...pop the hood!
859 Posts
congrats....nice ride

this color is fast becoming a favorite of mine

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
WOW, such an amazing car!

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous, congratulations Ryan!

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
It's about time. Looks exceptional! But then again, wouldn't expect anything less from you Ryan. Congratulations!

·
Registered
678 Posts
Big congrats! Enjoy her in good health!

·
Boost Creep
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone for the kind words, happy to be back here. I've had a lot of cars over the years, and I think I've finally sourced my keeper.

·
Stock Body Supras FTW
1,223 Posts
Congrats on picking that up from Paul. Absolutely perfect in every way! I wouldn't let this one go.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
I've already congratulated you on every single social media account you have but its not official until I do it on SF! So happy for you and the family! Congrats Ryan!!!!!!

·
587 Posts
Oh....my....goodness! That is an amazing example, didn't know things like this still existed in the real world.

Congratulations!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts