Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
A.K.A. Knight Rider
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up fellas, im making an effort to return to the forums and step away from so much facebook. How many of you all are still here an in Orlando?

·
Registered
915 Posts
I remember Orlando used to have some awesome Supra meets. Do they still exist?

·
A.K.A. Knight Rider
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No clue honestly, i have been under an purpose built rock for a good year.5, 2 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,951 Posts
Whats up fellas, im making an effort to return to the forums and step away from so much facebook. How many of you all are still here an in Orlando?
still here lurking but not the forums much nor the Facebook..

Hey, I'm still here also.
Troy you still owe me a sandwich i think from years ago... lol

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I guess soon will have to get this meet going David. I have to hurry up and finish my car. lol
My car will never run if I don't get my damn manifold back. I have a full week off in July, and everything I need to get my car done except 2 things. Lol. My manifold, and my subframe. Which Chris is trying to knock out this week for me. Said he got it blasted, and it rusted on him within a few hours. So we will have to blast it and instantly powder it.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Just moved to Orlando, down for a meetup although my car isnt here.

·
Registered
57 Posts
hi i jus moved back from houston tx and am here in deltona, if anyone needs any engine work or anyrhing done to there supra let me know i work on them and your car will be in good hands i have pics of jobs ive done if needed.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts