Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
...For Me to SUP On!!
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want a black interior but most of the cars i'm finding are tan... i'm planning to buy black carpet and some nice black aftermarket front seats to convert... but what about the back seat? i don't care about not having a back seat, but what does it look like if its removed? are there big holes in the carpet? or would it look ok?

thanks,
Jeff

·
Always Furious. Now Fast.
447 Posts
I have removed my seats and carpet. I plan on building a new shelf where the seats were and carpeting it. I am putting Corbeau's up front.

Anyway, here is the best pic I have of the rear seat area without the seats in:

·
...For Me to SUP On!!
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks! looks like you have the carpet out too... how much of that greenish floor gets covered by the factory carpet? does the factory carpet stop at the front of the back seat or is it under it too? i'm not too concerned about the shape of what's back there, but i don't want to see the bare floorpan...

thanks

·
Always Furious. Now Fast.
447 Posts
See the pinkish clip receiver? That is where the front of the seat clips in. The carpet stops short of that.

You will want to more than just lay carpet in. You will want to mock up something first.

You can literally just pull up the bottom part of your back seat to see what you are dealing with. Just grab the front edge and pop it up and then out. The back is bolted on with 4 bolts (2 each side).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts