Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Us And Them
1,038 Posts
are you trying to tell me that you'd rather be doing something else than working on your baby during your time off!!

Geez, the nerve of some people.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'd have to say that driving :sadance: my baby during time off is significantly sweeter than working on it.

Hopefully you have enough time off to do both Teraka. :)

·
Back to Action!
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
89 Black Beauty said:
are you trying to tell me that you'd rather be doing something else than working on your baby during your time off!!

Well, if I wasn't already getting married on Saturday :D then I'd be more sympathetic to its plight..lol

·
Registered
808 Posts
Teraka said:
Well, if I wasn't already getting married on Saturday :D then I'd be more sympathetic to its plight..lol

Congrats Matt!! :love:

Hope you get the car fixed up fast, need a good car to drive for the special occasion.

·
Us And Them
1,038 Posts
are you trying to tell me that you'd rather be Getting Married instead of working on your baby during your time off!!

N

·
0 Posts
Getting married.....dang...congrats Matt...oh and that fuel pump is an easy fix ;)

·
Targa JZA70 FTW
124 Posts
89 Black Beauty said:
are you trying to tell me that you'd rather be Getting Married instead of working on your baby during your time off!!

LOL

·
Registered
941 Posts
well I was afraid you were going to say that you got in another front ender, so I was relieved lol. But before wedding day, that sucks! Hope it works out for you Matt.

·
Registered
323 Posts
When I get married, I want to pay a bunch of MKIV tt supra guys to come down, and do a 10+ supra burnout at the end of the service with me. lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts