Supra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Very NICE! quite a bright color! no mistaking that car!

·
95Turbo
930 Posts
Ya it is bright. Candy Tangerine Orange or something along those lines prolly. Looks really good!

-I see Big Turbo- :cool:

So VNT, which is faster??? Garys poopra, what looks like a hyabusa next to garys car, or your supra?!? :D lol.

·
411 HP GSXR / 203 HP Vrod
1,947 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics Val! Yea CK, there's no mistaking this Dawg coming down the road... Hey DaSupra, I don't know about contending with these Maryland Supras... We all know that Vals Killer Dawg is unstoppable and there are maybe 5 more that are off the hook as well... I just want to keep them in the line of sight!

·
Never enough
1,418 Posts
Looks Great! Thats definitely a monster setup! 9 second timeslips are definitely within view:cool: Congrats on the SICK ride!

Andrew
Phila. Representin':D

·
Banned
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
anytime gary.

DaSupra
what color is that on your poopra?
I think it's time for a new paint job on my dawg.

vnt ;)

·
95Turbo
930 Posts
vntperformance said:
anytime gary.

DaSupra
what color is that on your poopra?
I think it's time for a new paint job on my dawg.

vnt ;)
"Lexus graphite grey pearl"
I just classify the color as a gunmetal pearl. It used to alpine silver before too.

Just make sure you REALLY want a color change. I kinda miss the bright silver. But then the sun hits my color right, and that loathing for silver is gone. :D

·
Banned
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DaSupra said:
"Lexus graphite grey pearl"
I just classify the color as a gunmetal pearl. It used to alpine silver before too.

Just make sure you REALLY want a color change. I kinda miss the bright silver. But then the sun hits my color right, and that loathing for silver is gone. :D
who painted it, if you don't mind me askin? Im gonna get the same color but put a blue pearl in it.

vnt ;)

·
95Turbo
930 Posts
Shiv, (stunna) the color has "pearl" in it from factory. Not like more was added. :p

I just consider pearl the same thing as alot of metallic. lol. Sure looks that way. Val, a man named TJ painted it for me, something about him doing the shop owner where the car was a favor. Shiv knows more about him im sure.

P.s. SHIV, yes i do want the hood.

·
Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,513 Posts
stupid imagestation isn't showing pics :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts