Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Oh I think they like me.
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few specs about the bike: 212 RWHP on motor, 275 RWHP on Dry NOS. The bike is a 2000 Suzuki Hayabusa with a Lee's Performance Motor and has been a 8.90 @ 160 with me (225 lbs.) on it. This bike is an everyday bike... To the grocery store in the morning and off to the track in the evening... :eek: :eek: Enjoy These Pictures... :cool: I resized them a little bit since they were way over a meg each!

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
Nice Busa! I miss working at HRC. 400hp turbo Busa's are fun. :cool:

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
Beautiful bike!! That thing must be a wild ride!! :DI miss that kind of rear-end on the Suzukis...they are changed now! Too bad! :(

-Olivier

·
411 HP GSXR / 203 HP Vrod
1,947 Posts
Hey Chris, what's the method of downsizing these pictures before/after downloading them? A friend of mine wants to know. Thanks. We have Canon A70 and A80 cameras.

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,915 Posts
there is a guy right by me that has a sweet Busa (he also wants nitrous).....that thing pulls like a raped ape even in stock form, i cant imagine it with nitrous :eek: sweet bike man :bigok:

·
Oh I think they like me.
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bad SP74 said:
Hey Chris, what's the method of downsizing these pictures before/after downloading them? A friend of mine wants to know. Thanks. We have Canon A70 and A80 cameras.

I just used PhotoShop....

or you can goto www.resizeme.com...

that works too.. and it hosts the picture for awhile...

·
411 HP GSXR / 203 HP Vrod
1,947 Posts
SUPrAs4EvEr, all my work was done by Lee of Lee's Performance in Charlotte, NC. I bought the bike in 2000 and left the dealership headed straight to Lees with zero miles on the odometer in a quest for big power. When I was within 50 miles of Lees, which is 7 hours from me, I pulled the bike off the trailer to at least see what she felt like. So at the time Lee added the pistons, cams, headwork, pipe, Powercommander, swingarm and NOS the bike only had 50 miles on it. Lee dynoed it bone stock with 50 miles on the odometer and it made 160 rwhp. When I arrived with my money in hand a month later, she dynoed at 212rwhp on motor and over 270 on the NOS. Outside of worn clutches and tires, the bike has been bulletproof. My next move is to go turbo, but now that I'm building the Supra motor, the bike project is on hold...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts