Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i received a set of titan cam gears Monday 9/12/16. after installing them i noticed a weird whining sound, looking closer i noticed they're a little warped and one of the thread on one of them was misshaped. since i don't want to break my 2J i went ahead and installed my stock cam gears back on. i call mvp motorsports today Tuesday 9/13/16. inform them of what happened and that i want either a refund or a exchange. i was told i need to install the bad cam gears back on my car and record it . or to basically eat the $221 loss.

thank you mvp motorsports!!!!

BUMP 9/27/16. PROBLEM SOLVE, CLINT MADE IT HAPPEN, HES EXCHANGING THE BAD CAMS GEAR. THANK YOU

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Hi sir,

I'm sorry you have received a defective cam gear or 2. All products we sell are brand new and are covered by the manufacturer's warranty. We are always here to assist you with any warranty process.

At the same time, we also have to work with the many different manufacturers we represent and we have to meet their requirements for a warranty exchange. Baadal, VP and co-owner of Titan (not MVP), requested to Clint (who you spoke with here when you called) that you provide (at the very least) pictures, and preferably a video showing the issue.

No one is asking nor expecting you to eat a $221 loss, and I'm not really sure where you got that idea from. Titan (not MVP) is requesting pictures (and video is possible) showing the defective cam gear(s) so that they/we can issue you a return number and get you a new cam gear(s).

If you would be so kind as to provide the requested documentation we will promptly issue you the relevant return information to get you replacement product.

Thanks sir,

Dusty

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Pics and video received, thanks. Clint emailed them to Baadal @ Titan this morning and we are waiting a response.

Clint will email you back as soon as he hears back.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
first of all, my apologies to Clint, Dusty and mvpmotorsports. and thank you for working with me on getting this solve.

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
first of all, my apologies to Clint, Dusty and mvpmotorsports. and thank you for working with me on getting this solve.

No worries sir, we are happy to assist you with the situation, and sorry you received a pair of defective Titan gears!

Clint switched you yesterday over to the Brian Crower cam gears at your request, and they are shipping out to you today. We will have you a tracking number most likely this evening, but worst case Monday.

Kind Regards,

Dusty

1 - 10 of 10 Posts