Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a fan setup from him but he forgot to ship the ecu I messaged him for around 5 months and he kept making excuses like he's getting married, its to cold or i forgot etc. Now he stopped replying to my text. I would not recommend buying from him.

·
Super Moderator
3,873 Posts
JoeStar or jostar? He’s local to me and confirmed he is getting married. He works busy days and long hours that I can vouch for. 5 months is a little bit much which is a llong time., Hopefully you two can sort things out.

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
Sent him a PM with a link to this thread.

·
Administrator
9,204 Posts
His reply to this thread is required, if he doesn't refund or send you the setup he is gone from Forums permanently.

·
Registered
924 Posts
With the way this thread sounds, I am glad he did not rebuild my engine harness and sell me a ECU Masters standalone. I was ready to drop off my engine harness as a core to him asap to get it rebuilt and he also kept me in the dark with bad communication and never got back to me as well with a price total or a drop off date. I much prefer to support local people especially people in the Supra community offering services but if too much is on someone's plate then they should still communicate with people who are already interested in their services/items for sale and not waste their time.

·
Administrator
9,204 Posts
JoeStar or jostar? He’s local to me and confirmed he is getting married. He works busy days and long hours that I can vouch for. 5 months is a little bit much which is a llong time., Hopefully you two can sort things out.
No one is this busy unless you are an ER Surgeon or work in disaster relief. Even busy people have time.

·
Registered
9,748 Posts
If you have time to list it, you have time to ship it

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
Update on this please.....

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Update on this please.....
sorry for the late reply been getting stuck with alot of school assignments he just sent me a text this morning saying he shipped the ecu. Im waiting for his reply about sending me the tracking code for the ecu.

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
Isn't his wedding today?

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
I apologized to the OP, I was extremely busy with wedding and working from 2:30am to 2:30pm then Wedding stuff again, To Plaaya69, Please, I deal with customers that actually do not hesitate to spend money, Like I stated before! IF you wanted my service you would also had kept communication, but YOU also kept quiet!

Biologist knows me very well and he seeing me work crazy hours especially when you have a great career.

·
Administrator
9,204 Posts
5 months to ship because of job and wedding? Do you think we were born yesterday?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts