Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
wondering the same. i want to start heading out there again but its to far to waste a drive.

·
Photographer
250 Posts
I believe today was opening day

·
I-Am The Difference
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No way was today opening day lmao! I was gonna go but was told it wasn't
Geese

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
No way was today opening day lmao! I was gonna go but was told it wasn't
Geese
ahhh you jackass! lol jk, we were all ready to go i had the tools in the car to see if i can get your seatbelt :) ... we gotta find out forsure when it opens and get some supras to roll up there. i havnt been up there in agessss

Geno~

·
Photographer
250 Posts
well that was fun lol.

·
I-Am The Difference
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank god none of us did, geno had no inspection on his car and was a little worried :), but when myself geno and his brother pulled out it seemed like the cops were too busy with another car to look at us lol.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Thank god none of us did, geno had no inspection on his car and was a little worried :), but when myself geno and his brother pulled out it seemed like the cops were too busy with another car to look at us lol.
Duuuudee i was a bit nervous lol

heard the cop was walking up to my car when i started to drive past... Deff not going back up there untill the car is inspected. O and we need to do somthing with the plates in the front when we go back up haha

deff tomany cops, shits not even fun, those fuckers are everywhere...

·
Photographer
250 Posts
hahaha i coulda went soooo slow since the cop was walkin back to chck cars after geno went ahead of us and he woulda got you lol. na but i seen him scopin genes car as he paced pretty quick so i sped up a bit since you had no front plate mounted.

<<<team player lol

and Gene maybe you should get your car inspected so you dont gotta cringe every time you see a car with lights on the roof :1poke: lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts