Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
HI2U
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw these cars at the dyno day rt tuning was hosting for a charitable event and id like to say god damn.. Nice ass cars. It was my first time actually hearing a supra giving full boost on a dyno nonetheless hearing a supra at all. I was gonig to ask one of you guys if i can take a short ride in it but i thought it be random. Well nice cars guys

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
Shoulda asked, I would have given you a ride no problem ...mine is the black one. A little less power than Mike put down, he's got a bigger turbo ...but at least I was tanked on C16 so I could crank it up.

Also, thanks for even saying nice ass cars talking about my dirt ball Supra ;) Mike's was clean as usual ...I cleaned it when I got home Saturday but it was not very clean at R/T. You must be partially blinded by your enthusiasm and love of the Supra :)

It was a good turnout for a good cause to help that young kid who was hurt real bad. A lot of nice cars too, not just a couple Supras.

·
HI2U
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shoulda asked, I would have given you a ride no problem ...mine is the black one. A little less power than Mike put down, he's got a bigger turbo ...but at least I was tanked on C16 so I could crank it up.

Also, thanks for even saying nice ass cars talking about my dirt ball Supra ;) Mike's was clean as usual ...I cleaned it when I got home Saturday but it was not very clean at R/T. You must be partially blinded by your enthusiasm and love of the Supra :)

It was a good turnout for a good cause to help that young kid who was hurt real bad. A lot of nice cars too, not just a couple Supras.
Aww. you serious. I thought it be random as hell so i just let it go. When are you in town again :)

·
HI2U
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Supras have been on my wish list for a couple years now that is why i am totally focused and on my mind 24/7. So i wasn't really paying attention to any other cars.

·
Registered
401 Posts

Nick, feel free to tell us all what you dynoed. I am interested in what all the Supra's that were there dynoed. Spill it!

·
HI2U
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nick, feel free to tell us all what you dynoed. I am interested in what all the Supra's that were there dynoed. Spill it!
he didnt dyno it but he just stopped by cus he told me he couldnt stay long but the baltic blue ran in 600 something like 650?

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
Aaron,
he's right, I didn't dyno on Saturday. Mike (baltic blue) did pretty good though.

When Vince at R/T installed my FMIC and a few little things and then tuned my MAP ECU, I have the dyno sheets in work ...but I think it was like 460whp at 17psi on 93 pump. He didn't dyno it at higher boost since I said I would track it at that boost and he spent the time smoothing out the a/f up to that point and I didn't have racegas in it. I'll go back shortly for a further fine tune at high boost on C16.

·
When cars say, "NO MORE!"
2,112 Posts
yeah i know mike...recently saw his car on the pike again. hes definately one of the good supra guys to run into as well as nick

1 - 8 of 8 Posts