Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Nucking Futs
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm home visiting the folks for a few days and saw a Baltic Blue MKIV headed towards Hastings Ave. Just wondering if it belonged to someone on the forums. Didn't get a good look just noticed the aftermarket wheels.

· Nucking Futs
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Teal, he's probably not on the forums. It's the first time I've seen one in this town, then again I usually visit in Dec.

· King of Snark
2,126 Posts
Yea his plate says gotboost and he's running n/a. He's on here his sn is something like 1997supra or something. My friends live in fitzwilliam and I was up there for the 4th and heard he's been running his mouth about my supra.

· King of Snark
2,126 Posts
Yea my car was at a friends house and it raced an integra and at 130 i was a car length behind. I wasn't there so I didn't know about this. also I am running low boost because of a compression issue on the 6th cylinder. The owner of that teal car decided to run his mouth about my car.. So needless to say I am not a fan of him. Also I hear he runs around with the hood off.. so gay.

· Registered
661 Posts
Yea my car was at a friends house and it raced an integra and at 130 i was a car length behind. I wasn't there so I didn't know about this. also I am running low boost because of a compression issue on the 6th cylinder. The owner of that teal car decided to run his mouth about my car.. So needless to say I am not a fan of him. Also I hear he runs around with the hood off.. so gay.
were you spanked by the integra with the CF trunk because thats a SUPER FAST CAR

· King of Snark
2,126 Posts
no it's a black ls with a fully built dart block.. can't hook up until 3rd gear.. there will be a grudge match oh yes! and my turbo will be cooled down properly.

· King of Snark
2,126 Posts
got to rebuild the supy and have a few things up my sleeve.. like oil slick, jacks, and a smoke screen

· King of Snark
2,126 Posts
oh yea and flip plate.. yup.. it may even be able to be driven like a sub under water..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.