Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Never fast enough
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont see very many Baltic Blues on here so if you got them post some pictures. Since there is a thread for red, black, silver, and white why not Baltic Blue. Here some pictures of mine.

1994 Supra TT 6SPD Targa
HKS Super Drager
HKS SSQV

·
Registered
284 Posts
these are pictures are of a friends Baltic Blue.. big details on the car are GReddy T-78 Single, AEM EMS, and all modifications/maintenance performed by Billet Design Motorsports in Pompano Beach Florida. From what I understand the blue tint is gone :1poke: , new wheels & tires are on, and it might even be for sale soon.

this car is a great example of baltic blue and turns heads everywhere it goes.. i know it changed my mind on the color.

·
Banned
397 Posts
The first supra I looked at was a mint condition 60k mile baltic blue supra w/tan interior. I wish I could have bought that, but the guy would not accept any kind of check and wanted all cash!! :rolleyes:

Your baltic blue looks great!

·
Filmmaker
2,719 Posts
that second supra is the cleanest baltic blue I have ever seen, and this is defintly the supras Most underated color

Matt

·
Killing Owls 2 stop O Rly
885 Posts
2JZFAN said:

wow only thing that can make this better is some real tint and new wheels (in my opinion)

·
Hayai Kuruma!
1,357 Posts
deng those are beautiful baltic blue sups! I have never seen one in person b4.
jus curious, how many baltic blues did toyota ever make?
thanks 4 sharing :)

·
Supralicious
872 Posts
2JZFAN your friend's car is awesome. A perfect sleeper. Stock wheels and suspension. Wow. Very nice looking car.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts