1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
1,566 Posts
My old baltic:

·
Banned
1,566 Posts

I had bought the VIS TRD style, then sold it and went with the oem style.

·
605 Posts
I've always felt that gunmetal/carbon fiber clashes with the deep blue and looks terrible, just my two since.

·
Registered
1997 Black Hardtop Supra
643 Posts
I dont like the plain carbon fiber hood with the plain baltic body..

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the pics guys. some nice looking supras you have there. i cant decide whether i like the carbon with the blue or not. im going for the Abflug one and dont know whether to have it colour coded or not. My car will have do-luck front bumper, veilside skirts and overfenders, trial rear bumper and Abflug type 1 rear wing. Any suggestions or opinions?

·
Killing Owls 2 stop O Rly
885 Posts
IMAGINETHAT said:
just my two since.

:ugh2:

sorry had to say it, two cents :rofl:

·
EchoDeDupra
4,118 Posts
not baltic blue here..... but depending on the time of day, it looks close ;)

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Supradedupra said:
not baltic blue here..... but depending on the time of day, it looks close ;)

very nice, is that blue or black? my cars is not actually baltic. its a lot darker and almost looks black in some lights. i thought i'd ask the baltic owners as theirs is the closest colour

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
I think it is all in how you accent the car. I have never been a fan of CF, but when I purchased my Supra the previous owner had accented other parts of the car that made the hood look like it belonged.

·
EchoDeDupra
4,118 Posts
leett said:
very nice, is that blue or black? my cars is not actually baltic. its a lot darker and almost looks black in some lights. i thought i'd ask the baltic owners as theirs is the closest colour
It is actually Tour De France blue from Ferrari :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts