Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good chance I am going to be moving into the Northern Baltimore area. I am hoping some of you guys can give me suggestions on where to look for living around the Sparks area? I'd like to try and find an apartment that will accept my dogs and has a garge available. Any help would be appreciated, ie. suggestions on areas to look into and areas to stay away from.

·
Registered
802 Posts
apt + dogs + garage = good luck...i would suggest looking at renting townhome on single family home to accomodate plus you prolly wont have to worry about getting unexplained dings and scratches...

if you want to go the apt route...my company owns a quite a few in b-more..you can check em out at: www.southernmanagement.com - most of them have garage parking if you're downtown...

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I have room for another roomate. Pm me if you are interested.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Arundel Mill Mall in Hanover area is just 10 minutes from the city and is still pretty reasonable as far as rent and townhouse with garage. Good luck.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks to everyone for getting back to me. I will be working in Sparks, so as far as I can tell that puts me right in the middle of PA and Baltimore. If I can find a good place with a garage I would like to bring the Supra with me. I'll check into Cockeysville, and souternmanagement's website. MKIVBren, I'll send you a PM right now. Any suggestions would be really appreciated. I know absolutely nothing about Baltimore or the surrounding area, so some pointers would be great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts