Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
When cars say, "NO MORE!"
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to get this out of the Toyota Manual before I shipped it off to help with people's questions before they had to post or so they would not have to wait for answers. Remember this guide was made for a stock car so somethings will be different if your car is modified. Regardless, it is a very good starting point.

How to Use:

On the left is the symptom, on the top is what could be causing the problem.
The number in each box corresponds to the relevance of what to check first. IE: number 1 means that is the first thing to check, then number 2 etc.

Please post here if there is something hard to understand or if you believe i should have done something different.

Engine Troubleshooting Guide

·
The Hustler
1,288 Posts
Note: It may not let some people look at it if they dont have that Program.
Take a screen shot and post it as an attachment.

·
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i dunno how to get the table to picture format

·
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ty...ill upload it to my server if it ends up not working or whatnot

·
Registered
32 Posts
hiii guys, am new here and new to my supra, am having a problem with the engine it feels like its chocked when i accelerate it dosent go after 2000 to 2500 rpm it starts to cut out i suspected the fuel pump but nil help next was the map sensor still nil help and i also checked all the vaccums they are all in place, can you please help... thanks..

·
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hiii guys, am new here and new to my supra, am having a problem with the engine it feels like its chocked when i accelerate it dosent go after 2000 to 2500 rpm it starts to cut out i suspected the fuel pump but nil help next was the map sensor still nil help and i also checked all the vaccums they are all in place, can you please help... thanks..
ask in my sticky thread in the mkiv section im going to bed right now and may forget you posted this here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts