Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

I currently have 2 boston Accoustic tweeters, sony's in the door, stock rear speakers, and a bazooka base tube (10) in the back (no speaker in the stock subwoofer location, took it out).
Stock head unit.

Basically i want to get rid of this base tube because its taking too much space in my trunk. So if I could replace the rear speakers, get some kind of an amp, and but a speaker in the rear subwoofer, how close do you think i can come to replicating the missing base tube.

I have no desire to but a box in or but more stuff in my trunk. I dont really know anything about stereo systems so please help with any advice. Make or models or types of amps. One last thing, is it possible to put more subwoofers in the back too?

Thanks
leonard

·
Banned
909 Posts
What is the size of the rear sub?

Like the factory one?

I've got a sponsership from alpine, so thats what I got to say, but they got some nice stuff.

Its its 10" I'd recommend a Type-R DVC running one of the D-300 amps (Digital, 300Watts RMS) and a cap on it. I'd run either Lightning audio, or monster cables for your RCA. What head unit do you have? Is it 4 volt preout? Mabye run a line driver too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts