Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Centralia Zombie Patrol
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I figured this would be the forum to get the most well-rounded answer in, so..

I have KYB AGXs right now, set to 4 clicks. It doesn't really seem like it's enough anymore. I don't know if it's that I'm used to it, or what. Has anyone had these and moved on to something with more adjustment.. IS there something with more adjustment on the market.. and how much adjustment is it?

I've got Tein S-techs for reference to springs; don't know if it makes a difference. At the time I couldn't justify picking up the SS or Basics, but now that I'm enjoying more of my handling ability, I'm regretting it.

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
I say get Tein Flex. 16 point adj, and much better all around! WOTM has good prices on these.

·
Centralia Zombie Patrol
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jt granberry said:
I say get Tein Flex. 16 point adj, and much better all around! WOTM has good prices on these.

Well, I work at a shop so I get them at cost, I am basically looking for testimony on the product.

Is yours a targa or a HT, just out of curiosity? Also, on a scale of 1-10 how would you say the handling/stiffness is? Right now I'd rate mine on a 4/10. It's good, but I'm so aware of room for improvement that I'm dissatisfied all over again. :rant2:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts