Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went to join in in the final stages of a HG swap in SoCal at 3am tonite! brought the camera and watched Denish undo his oil nut in the oil pan like this below.....

i dunno... but i think a picture is worth 1000 words.... and luaghs! looks like someone shot him! :lol:

My Neck hurts just thiking about how he has positioned his head to see the oil pan in that way!

·
RIP 86.5 N/A, Hello 90T
2,293 Posts
nice...very interesting my question is his feet. they seem to turn that way easily hehe mine dont.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
so thats what the socal secret tuning method is....

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SupraMkiii24 said:
nice...very interesting my question is his feet. they seem to turn that way easily hehe mine dont.

He's Malaysian! i guess they are just gifted people! :p

BANG BANG welcome to SoCal! Aight DEAD! :D

·
RIP 86.5 N/A, Hello 90T
2,293 Posts
OMG thats hilarious!! god ive gotta come see you guys next time im in Cali visiting my mother. you guys seem to have some good fun!

3,796 Posts
:lol:
How the hell did he do anything like that? I wouldnt be able to see a damn thing!

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
10,086 Posts
I love doing things on my stomach.... IN FACT... that's how I get the oil filter off.

I don't know... I think it's comfortable.

·
Can't wait for Spring!
2,364 Posts
hhaha, i thought he was dead at first. lol... thats a good one. This is me two days ago... lol

·
it's a rod knock life
489 Posts
LMFAO :lol:. I though he fell asleep or something. (something I've done a couple of times myself. I got a stiff neck just looking at him. Can't work on my stomach and look up at the same time. A 1000 words. More like 1000 laughs. Shit, I laugh so hard my screen was bobbing up and down while scrolling down.

·
FasterThanASpeedingCivic
671 Posts
THATS THE FUNNIEST THING IVE EVER SEEN!!!

·
25psi = 14" brakes :)
2,306 Posts
I'm speachless. (And if you know me, that's saying something.)

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Lol that is as funny as this 2 nights ago-
ZERO: You guys sure the coolant is drained?
BoostAddctn: YES!!!!!
ZERO: *Pulls lower hose off with his face under it*
Radiator: *DUMPS COOLANT ON HIS FACE
ZERO: ITS NOT DRAINED YET!! (STILL UNDER THE HOSE, WITH COOLANT SPRAYING ON HIS FACE)
JAVI: PROPERTY OF THE MOTHERFUCKING BANGBUS!
BoostAddctn: YOU GOT THE MONEY SHOT!
:)

aight peace :chicken:

Thats how we NorCal guys do it, trash talking throughout a whole engine swap :cool:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts