·
Banned
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Font Text Poster Advertising Flyer

Batlground Motorsports GARAGE SALE

Sat. July 23rd. 11am-4pm

1770 Atlanta RD. Smyrna, GA 30080

EVERYTHING MUST GO, so we are having a garage sale! We have 1000's of parts that we need to get rid of including 100's of JDM parts right off the boat. Oh! We will also have free hotdogs!!!

Please spread this around to all of your friends. This is a sale you do not want to miss!!

Authentic JDM parts galore:
DC2 front end kits
jc8 front end kits
sr20 swaps/blocks/heads
subaru seats
is300 and RX7 coilovers

Misc. Parts galore:
tires and wheels
variety of ecu’s
variety of exhausts
variety of subframes
several cars including a 350z, 240, RSX, C6 Z06.

*this is just a sample list of 1000’s of parts we will have here.

AND PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT CALL FOR PRE-SALE QUESTIONS. THERE ARE TOO MANY PARTS TO LIST AND WE WILL NOT ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING WHAT WE MAY HAVE AT THE SALE. I LISTED A SAMPLE OF PARTS IN THE FLYER AND THAT IS THE BEST I CAN DO.

Example of Supra parts we have: http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sh...terior-Performance-Parts-etc&highlight=namahs

·
Supra372
486 Posts
How about be more specific on what type of ''Supra parts'' or ''2jz parts'' well be at this sale?

Atlanta for some of us is several hours away.. So me driving 3hrs from Columbia for a ''hotdog'' ain't gonna cut it!

·
Registered
518 Posts
No offense but I am a new member and a new supra owner (Mk4)... but advertising parts bluntly with no real insight on what you are selling then clearly stating "Don't Call" that's just stupid.

·
Banned
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks for the input. I have been on this forum for years (it seems my profile says 2003). I happen to know that a lot of people on this forum have more than just a Supra. In fact, 8 times out of 10, the Supra isn't the daily driver. I made this flyer as a general advertisement for multiple placements and I did in fact give some insight into what we will be selling. Maybe you're looking to buy one of the 4 or 5 cars we will have for sale at the shop that day. Maybe you need some tires or some wheels or turbos or boost contollers or some of the other general parts that can fit any vehicle. I'm certainly not suggesting that anyone drive "several hours" for a yard sale. It's meant to be just like a yard sale because there are so many miscellaneous items. Otherwise, I would list them individually or on Ebay.

As it pertains to no pre-sale questions, you have no idea how many phone calls I will get about miscellaneous nuts and bolts. It's already happening and it's quite a time waster. Think about the stupidity that exits on forums and you might understand where I am coming from with that.

Anyhow, I just spoke to Dan and we realized there is a detailed list of Supra items we still have in this on going thread (there is more than what is listed): http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sh...terior-Performance-Parts-etc&highlight=namahs

The thread is up to date aside from the BBS wheels that we just sold yesterday. Hope this helps. I will add it to the first post.

·
Supra372
486 Posts
Thanks for the input. I have been on this forum for years (it seems my profile says 2003). I happen to know that a lot of people on this forum have more than just a Supra. In fact, 8 times out of 10, the Supra isn't the daily driver. I made this flyer as a general advertisement for multiple placements and I did in fact give some insight into what we will be selling. Maybe you're looking to buy one of the 4 or 5 cars we will have for sale at the shop that day. Maybe you need some tires or some wheels or turbos or boost contollers or some of the other general parts that can fit any vehicle. I'm certainly not suggesting that anyone drive "several hours" for a yard sale. It's meant to be just like a yard sale because there are so many miscellaneous items. Otherwise, I would list them individually or on Ebay.

As it pertains to no pre-sale questions, you have no idea how many phone calls I will get about miscellaneous nuts and bolts. It's already happening and it's quite a time waster. Think about the stupidity that exits on forums and you might understand where I am coming from with that.

Anyhow, I just spoke to Dan and we realized there is a detailed list of Supra items we still have in this on going thread (there is more than what is listed): http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sh...terior-Performance-Parts-etc&highlight=namahs

The thread is up to date aside from the BBS wheels that we just sold yesterday. Hope this helps. I will add it to the first post.

What kinda of cars do you have for sell at the shop..?

Where can I see pictures and get more details...

·
Banned
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I apologize for being rude, and thank you for getting back to us on the forums. Have a nice day, btw do y'all have any supra exhaust for sale, hks etc. Thanks.
No problem. Thanks for your understanding.

If you have any questions about new parts, it is best that you call the shop. I don't want to get this thread deleted for advertising. I just want to spread the word about the event.

·
Top Secret
1993 NA-t MKIV & 1994 Single Turbo MKIV
523 Posts
any used 2jz piston and rods , stock or aftermarket ?

·
Banned
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I posted what we have for the supra in the link in the first post. If we have any more, you will have to rummage. I just don't know. We are talking 10 years of accumulated parts.

·
Banned
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)

Hoods all $50.
Advan wheels 17x8.5 and/or 17x9.5. Proper fitment for s13 or S14. $750/set
$1500 for crashed blue 350Z and all parts inside of it. No title
Silver S14 with RB26 $8k. Has CLEAN title.
03 RSX $6k. Has CLEAN title.
Green s13 with FD ready Cage $2500. Has CLEAN title.
Black running 350Z $9k. Only missing headlights, taillights, front windshield and needs paint. Has CLEAN title.

·
TACO!
682 Posts
I think he means the shop sales Vs. private party thing. Plus Battle Ground isn't a forum sponcer. Or are they?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.