Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Banned
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a crap load of cars here. More than we can handle right now. If you are interested in a tech position please send all resumes to [email protected] . Yes, you have to send a resume! I will not speak to anyone about the position until I have your resume in my hand. If you don't have one...GET ONE TOGETHER!!!!! Not trying to be a butthead, but this IS a business :)

·
SF's Cleanest
7,177 Posts
No tech experience, yet, but I can detail the hell out of a car. :D

If you guys need someone to clean them up, I'll be moved in down in ATL later this summer and would love to help.

·
Banned
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Joey! I may have to take you up on that one. We usually get interns from Lanier Tech., but we didn't get one this semester...so that may work!

·
Pays Cash, No Questions
2,306 Posts
Tracy... Still here! Maybe we can work something out this time? Maybe I could come down and you and Dan and I could talk some more?

·
Registered
368 Posts
what the qualifications? And is there any type of training program?
want to ask this before i send a resume. im still attending college for my degree in automotive. so let me know!

·
Banned
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
95Legnd6Spd said:
Tracy... Still here! Maybe we can work something out this time? Maybe I could come down and you and Dan and I could talk some more?
Cool, call me up 770-319-9605.

·
Banned
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SupraKhmer96 said:
what the qualifications? And is there any type of training program?
want to ask this before i send a resume. im still attending college for my degree in automotive. so let me know!

Do you have any experience working on cars? We really don't have a training program unless you would like to intern:). We loveinterns! Then we still need a qualified tech.

·
SF's Cleanest
7,177 Posts
Tracy said:
Thanks Joey! I may have to take you up on that one. We usually get interns from Lanier Tech., but we didn't get one this semester...so that may work!

Okay, well I'm finishing out High School up here in SC and should be moved in towards the end of summer. In by August for sure, I hope....

I'll stop by the shop after I'm moved in and maybe we can work something out. If not this summer, maybe next :) Thanks and take care.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Wow id really love to work at yalls place, just finished my first year in the toyota t-ten program at CPCC with a 3.0 gpa. Now im switching to the new BMW program and recently got a job at fletcher BMW as a service technician. Why couldnt you have needed me a month ago, damnit lol. My specialty is wiring, my daily driver has been a perfect running 1JZ swap for the past 6 months lol. Maybe ill mess around with the service manager's daughter and get fired, who knows.

·
Captain Hammer
2,020 Posts
Problem is the drive, ASE certified(will be master certified after these tests in May) toyota Expert Certified, but the drive would kill me, why did you have to move locations?

·
always in the garage
73 Posts
job!

hey tracy this is rick from we met and nopi this past year- shawn kerrs friend- you guys stood me up for dinner remember - just joking. so you guys are hiring - im currently work for acura and in need of something new and back in the aftermarket world. call and let me know if your interested. 423-361-4847.

later rick

·
MkIV Pilot
580 Posts
tell ya what Tracy.... 15$/hr

Ill feed the gerbils, fish, and dog. ill sweep and mop during my overtime... and the rest of the time ill stand out front of the shop and wave at pretty girls.

Whaddaya say??? :stickpoke

(I'm VERY qualified in the pretty girls department ) :D

·
Banned
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mark! Your hired :D

Hey Rick! Sorry I stood you up. I'm that kind of girl :D. Did you send me a resume?

·
Banned
3,790 Posts
hi tracy, not sure you remember me, i was at your guys' shop at the Georgia 3S track day, spoke with dan a little bit about the supra.
i'll be making my resume asap but i wanted to post and let you know that all the work on my supra i did myself and i have a ton of experience in the 3/s world, i noticed you guys have 2 in the yard.
anyways, i'll probably send you pm or something,
if you need to reach me my # is 559-250-2980
btw, im moving to Atlanta very soon :)

1 - 20 of 59 Posts