Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have an Optima Red top in the trunk and I'm trying to get ready for the track. The track requires the Battery to be in a box and tied down. I got the box and it requires two holes drilled in the chassis. Well I don't see anyway to make this happen and stay away from the gas tank. Any help on this would be great, especially if you have this set up already.

Thank you!

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
I bolted mine in the rear seat bolt holes. Pull the seat and you will see. It's easy.

·
I love sequentials!
2,578 Posts
The optima red top is a sealed battery, are you sure you have to have it in a box?

Hello,

I have an Optima Red top in the trunk and I'm trying to get ready for the track. The track requires the Battery to be in a box and tied down. I got the box and it requires two holes drilled in the chassis. Well I don't see anyway to make this happen and stay away from the gas tank. Any help on this would be great, especially if you have this set up already.

Thank you!

·
IG UPDATES @ #BADMTHRFUKR
1,936 Posts
I had Titan build me a box for my car and it sits to the left(drivers side) of the trunk and I have a red top also. The Box works great :)

·
Registered
543 Posts
Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing some pictures as well... since I have a red top battery and relocating the battery....

If you have pics Daniel can you post them in here???

1 - 12 of 12 Posts