Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all you that relocated your battery to the trunk, how did you guys cut the hole where the factory battery location is for the intercooler pipe? What did you use to cut the hole and is it pretty easy to do without messing anything up? And I am assuming you just run a thick gauge wire for the positive and negative all the way to the trunk where the battery is?

·
0 Posts
dude make it easy on yourself and run one 4 gauge wire for the posotive terminal from the front to the back and just use a small piece of 4 gauge wire to ground it somewhere in the trunk.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
I just ran some super thick welding wire I got from a former battery guy all the way back from the pos terminal. I then put a short piece of neg off the battery 2 ft to chassi ground. Works excellent havent had one single problem yet.

Lawrence

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
well i haven't done this yet but to cut the hole i would use a hole saw. for the wires i would use 4ga or 1/0 (because i already have it) and just run the + from the front to the back and a short ground from the battery to the body somewhere in the back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts