Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
8 sec supra chick!
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a thread for this a while ago but it died down.. anyone going to BOTI this weekend?? I was thinking of racing in it but im not too sure of who else would be running ..

·
9's Club
5,340 Posts

I just got off the phone with VJ from BMPC and him and the entire BMPC fleet will be here running.

I will once again be rooting for the people racing from the confort of my office :(

·
8 sec supra chick!
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What is BMPC and what do they have??

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts

supra, white gs, maybe the red bubble eye gs, and an IS.. is the 2j th400 mkiii bmpc?

I will watch, stock twins is no match for you all, lol.. plus i suck at driving..

·
9's Club
5,340 Posts

They are manufacturer of many parts and a shop in south florida, they have a fleet of over 20 cars they go arround to the DUB/HIN/NHRAevents with. They have 2 GS300s one has gone 9s the other 10s, they have the fastest and quickest IS300 in the country, they have a 2jz powered MK3 that runs very low 9s consistently at mid 150mph, another built silver supra, and a black supra also. Then a few silvias, skyline and a complete garage of show cars.

there is a few vids here:

http://www.bmpc-us.com/videos/video1.htm

·
8 sec supra chick!
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL.. I know i saw i mixed the letters up but it was too late!! So now it just sounds like I speak a bit ghetto..

·
8 sec supra chick!
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are manufacturer of many parts and a shop in south florida, they have a fleet of over 20 cars they go arround to the DUB/HIN/NHRAevents with. They have 2 GS300s one has gone 9s the other 10s, they have the fastest and quickest IS300 in the country, they have a 2jz powered MK3 that runs very low 9s consistently at mid 150mph, another built silver supra, and a black supra also. Then a few silvias, skyline and a complete garage of show cars.

there is a few vids here:

http://www.bmpc-us.com/videos/video1.htm
Ok.. I figured all south florida peeps would be out at the NOPI event in Miami that weekend..

·
9's Club
5,340 Posts
Ok.. I figured all south florida peeps would be out at the NOPI event in Miami that weekend..
Yeah its a crappy weekend, people have to miss events one way or the next, but i guess they are going to split up to make all 3 events...Good luck at the track!

·
Registered
396 Posts
title: Battle Fo the imports ......lol.... that would be BFTI......

our Integra will be there...... i wont be though unfortunately...... will be in Jersey with Greddy....take lots a pics!

Jack

1 - 20 of 23 Posts