Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Banned
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO! I keep hearing from the local built auto guys i am going to slam a 9 this year for sure. etc etc etc....sooo i just wanna hear how you guys are going to achieve a 9.XX pass and i am trying stir the pot a little...list your setup...tell us why your trans is better than everyone else...when these things don't hold dick for power even after being fully built...... now discuss!

:hide: :chairshot :whip:

Ben Y

·
Fastest Factory Auto
2,228 Posts
Hi! My names matt, I like long walks on the beach, and running 9's. (my 264's are in the mail)

My transmission is better than everyone elses, hands down. God himself built my transmission, he told me it can handle 1.21jiggawatts to the rear wheels, currently I'm only making 1.09JW, but after the cams are in, I'll be there!

·
Banned
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi! My names matt, I like long walks on the beach, and running 9's. (my 264's are in the mail)

My transmission is better than everyone elses, hands down. God himself built my transmission, he told me it can handle 1.21jiggawatts to the rear wheels, currently I'm only making 1.09JW, but after the cams are in, I'll be there!

·
Fastest Factory Auto
2,228 Posts

·
Fastest Factory Auto
2,228 Posts
sweet, anyway, more seriously, with cams I'll go 9's, as far as my transmission, I could rebuild it 8+ times for the cost of your clutch :dark:

·
Banned
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sweet, anyway, more seriously, with cams I'll go 9's, as far as my transmission, I could rebuild it 8+ times for the cost of your clutch :dark:
lol trying to bring the 6spd guys in here huh? at the going rate my clutch it wearing, i shouldnt have to sent it back to tilton for another 10 years....sooo in reality...my clutch will outlast every transmission you put in your car... :gapteeth:

Ben Y

·
Fastest Factory Auto
2,228 Posts
lol trying to bring the 6spd guys in here huh? at the going rate my clutch it wearing, i shouldnt have to sent it back to tilton for another 10 years....sooo in reality...my clutch will outlast every transmission you put in your car... :gapteeth:

Ben Y
My left leg doesnt look like this from pushing in most clutches on the 6spds

·
Fastest Factory Auto
2,228 Posts

Ben Y
ah, and in 10 years, if I drove the supra 10k miles a year, I'd still only go through 5 trans

·
Fastest Factory Auto
2,228 Posts
Lets get back on topic, ben wants us auto guys to shit talk to each other..

I'll start off.. Jrock - I'm gonna kick yer ass next time at the track, hands down!

Kayvon - dont know you, but I'll beat you too!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Haha! Nice!!! stirring up the good old east coast.

Ok 1st off above all i <3 Matt, Kayvon and any other opposing auto to join in lol.

And i'll go on to be the modest humble a.d.d. driven guy that i am...wait what are we talking about?...dude these girls i was with the other night...wow...oh ya the auto supras...um i just run what i run no real game plan just wing it everytime yall know me. Guess my only secret is im hiding a " special Brad brooks/Ben Y. tune "

But yesterday i ran a 10.5 at 24psi with a cruddy 1.69 60fto. But having fun is all i care about i can careless what i run. And as far as my setup i got now....don't think i'll see a 9 sec pass on it. I'd rather just put on a GT4294, an TH350 then wing that down the track as well an see how she eats.

And last but not least....I WANT TO TAKE US ALL 4 TO A EVENT LIKE TOTAL CHAOS AND STOP BITCHING AT EACH OTHER AND TEAM UP! 2 BLACKS 2 WHITES LETS GO!

·
Fastest Factory Auto
2,228 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Nah i been just slacking around an doing MX riding on weekends. I think i'll get some cam's when i do the turbo swap.

·
Fastest Factory Auto
2,228 Posts
ah thought you got cams already? gotta keep whitey runnin with blacky.. I still need a better fmic, this type-s amazes me that its still doing anything

·
STUFFD 19INCH WHEEL CLUB!
545 Posts
There should be a couple 9 sec runs this year in the area. I only run pump gas so 10's are all for me. A good 60ft, little weight loss and 600whp+ should do it. I think you can do 9.9 with that. We'll see soon!

·
Fastest Factory Auto
2,228 Posts
Eh, i like keeping all of the factory options in my car, so weight loss is out

A better 60ft coulda got me into the 9's last year at MIR, but this year I'll lock it up with cams, then i dont need to launch good :)

·
Registered
514 Posts
Ya, but now you need to be 9 second cert, 12 point certified cage and few other things. What kindda 60' were you runing.

·
Banned
977 Posts
Fine WTH I join in in the whole bitch fest... I'll get out and push mine into the 9's if I have to.. All you bitches will bow down to me... :hail:

Till then this is all I got... :blah:

I would be nice to see someone get into the 9's with a Auto car with overdrive.. I however am the same as Jason... I just have fun driving it. Or as of late looking at it.:urowned:

·
Southern MD Stig
798 Posts
Just caught this gay ass thread..........

On a totally unprepped track, with no grip after the intial 300ft, hitting the rev limiter in 3rd WELL before the 1/4 mile line with 3-4more PSI (70+rwhp) and MUCH more timing left to go... I put up a [email protected]+mph... (full weight 3650) Thats was my second full pass ever in this new set-up, lol...

Third pass resulted in me putting it on KILL mode (full boost, full timing, full revs) which in fact nearly KILLED me, lol...

Jrock's not in the hunt until he changes his set-up... but i love you bro:D

And Matt (1320ms), you've put up great times for a 67 on a completely stock longblock/motor... but a 67 just ain't gonna "cut da cheese" to handle the punch my new set-up is putting down...and bolting in a cam might help you to a 9.999999999999 lol... but at approx. 1000HP, you'll need a whole lot more to catch me.....it's mid-9's or bust for me this year... PM me if you wanna know about my set-up/trans/details/etc...

And Ben, as far as you so called "race car" bucket is concerned...... take out 4 of your coil packs and lets see how well you do against my M3!!! :die: lol... :D

~ Kayvon

PS; NASA built my factory trans........:cool:

1 - 20 of 158 Posts