Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

On Sunday, July 16th, 2006, the Battle of the Imports presented by Password:JDM returns to Maryland International Raceway for it's fifth stop on it's 2006 nationwide tour. Pro and Street class racers from all over the Mid-Atlantic will have the opportunity to compete for cash, contingency and trophies at one of the quickest track on the Eastcoast. In addition to the drag racing action, the Password:JDM carshow will have just as much competition with car crews from all over fighting for a chance at national exposure. Also on the card is the 2X points USACi car audio competition where audio competitors can choose to compete in either SPL or SQ, The Finestmodels.com swimsuit competition and the interactive vendors midway anchors the evenings event.

WHERE
Maryland International Raceway
27861 Budds Creek Road
Mechanicsville, MD 20659

WHEN
Sunday, July 16th, 2006

www.mirdrag.com

·
Registered
9,808 Posts
M Miller said:
Too bad the payouts suck.. Good luck! Let's see some 9 second slips! :)
yeah, we got the shaft $200 payout..... :rolleyes: like it cost me any less to make passes since the class wasnt full.

Jason

·
Flame Thrower
961 Posts
LOL Ill be there if we ever get rid of this F**KIN RAIN!

·
Registered
9,808 Posts
vntperformance said:
Damn the payouts suck that bad?

vnt
BOTI is a scam IMO....there is NOTHING on their website about actual payout, and I cant even get the rulebook to open. I suppose it was $500 but was cut due to the class not being full....I have a big ass problem with this. Like I said before, it cost me no less to run, not my fault nobody else's shit is fast enough to compete...mine barely is. The peeve I have is the gutter sluts that shake their half asses ALWAYS get their full advertised pay....just doesnt make fucking sense to me. I am all about seeing some ass, but damn dont shaft your racer's...shaft the sluts :bigthumb: my rant for the day, LOL

*edit* that is no way towards actual Models...ie NOPI Chicks....just your average track ho.

·
Banned
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HotSoup said:
BOTI is a scam IMO....there is NOTHING on their website about actual payout, and I cant even get the rulebook to open. I suppose it was $500 but was cut due to the class not being full....I have a big ass problem with this. Like I said before, it cost me no less to run, not my fault nobody else's shit is fast enough to compete...mine barely is. The peeve I have is the gutter sluts that shake their half asses ALWAYS get their full advertised pay....just doesnt make fucking sense to me. I am all about seeing some ass, but damn dont shaft your racer's...shaft the sluts :bigthumb: my rant for the day, LOL

*edit* that is no way towards actual Models...ie NOPI Chicks....just your average track ho.
Your right Jason..... :lol:

·
Racing Supras since 1995
151 Posts
anyone go up there?

·
Flame Thrower
961 Posts
I went and I saw Wayne there with Jim (white single turbo with RX7 rear rims). The first time I saw them run, they did pretty well but Wayne was having some sputtering problems and I believe that Jim was just testing. They turned in a couple impressive runs (especially Wayne)!! But there werent many people there. My friend Jason with a white 94TT, Wayne, Jim, Youngblood, myself and another red Supra parked behind the pumps with nice gunmetal TSW's on it, ( I left a card on your window) were the only supras I saw. I may come down next Sunday and Monday night for the taping of the next Pinks show! Anyone else interested?

Ryan

·
Racing Supras since 1995
151 Posts
Supra_404 said:
I went and I saw Wayne there with Jim (white single turbo with RX7 rear rims). The first time I saw them run, they did pretty well but Wayne was having some sputtering problems and I believe that Jim was just testing. They turned in a couple impressive runs (especially Wayne)!! But there werent many people there. My friend Jason with a white 94TT, Wayne, Jim, Youngblood, myself and another red Supra parked behind the pumps with nice gunmetal TSW's on it, ( I left a card on your window) were the only supras I saw. I may come down next Sunday and Monday night for the taping of the next Pinks show! Anyone else interested?

Ryan
do you know the times they ran? Yeah, I'm going down Monday for the Pinks filming.

·
Registered
214 Posts
It was hot as hell today, but still good enough for Wayne to go to the finals! Congrats on that 10sec. timeslip bro! Jim would have done much better, but my 10speed bike tires didn't do him justice hooking up....lol....Should be ok for my measly RX7 July 29th though....:D Still fun getting Jim back in the loop again.
Jim and Rich battled it out in the semi-finals, but Jim lost by a nose. Rich sprayed his ass! lol....Next event should get very interesting..... :gaysex:

·
Registered
608 Posts
Congrats to big wayne for the 10 sec pass, also to rich for the win. The only thing I can say about my day was I WAS GLAD TO GET HOME AND DRINK A BEER!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
jimmyP said:
Congrats to big wayne for the 10 sec pass, also to rich for the win. The only thing I can say about my day was I WAS GLAD TO GET HOME AND DRINK A BEER!!!!!!
LOL. Thanks Jim. I don't think you hooked up until after the
1/8th mile marker when we ran. Damn greasy track. That
was one fine race between you and Rich in the semi's.
Right down to the wire! You had the crowd on there feet. :bigthumb:
Wayne

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Alex D said:
Wayne hit a 10 second pass? If he did, congrats to him. I knew it was just a matter of time and damn impressive especially in this weather.
Hey Alex. Yeah, I got a 10.905 and a 10.908 with a 128.2 trap. I had the
boost set at 24lbs but had to turn it down to 21lbs to get a clean run. My
best 1/8th mile trap was 102mph, down from 104mph at the local 1/8th
mile track with 22lbs boost. I think the car has 129+mph in her with better
conditions. Keepthat Fall track rental going! :bigthumb:
Thanks
Wayne

·
Flame Thrower
961 Posts
twofivebar said:
Yeah, I'm going down Monday for the Pinks filming.
I'll see you down there unless u wanna meet up and cruise down together

·
Racing Supras since 1995
151 Posts
Supra_404 said:
I'll see you down there unless u wanna meet up and cruise down together
unfortunately my car is down right now, i may go down in my work van.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.