Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you guys might remember Alex Pfeiffer aka Battle Version made some rear Traction and camber arms for john's blue supra, well he's looking to make more sets available, heres some pics

Stock arms FTL

Battle Version FTW

MOAR PICS

*before

*After

ill take some more later so everyone can see the quality of these arms, and they make a day/night difference, plus NO SQUEAKS/CLUNKS!!

IF YOUR INTERESTED PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD SO ALEX CAN SEE AND CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THE MK3 AND MAKE NEW PRODUCTS

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

AlexPfeiffer-Sorry guys, Just been really really busy laitly building my car for this year and I'm running out of time fast. Had to make Art wait a couple weeks before I had a chance to get his car in the shop. I did have a chance to talk with driftmotion about carrying the products and I should be heading down there next week. Also the web site is being redone and should be up next week some time. Pricing isnt set till I get a chance to get over to driftmotion.

The arms themselves use 3 peice teflon injected rod ends. I've sold thousands of these and they are great. Last a long time and no noise. The centers are 6061 T6 aluminum. Havent decided to use the hex style tubing or the round tubing yet. The hex comes red anodized and the round is brushed aluminum.

Like Art said, I'm out of these right now, should have more in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As far as strenght goes, these these can take the abuse, a set just like these is on johns supra (1jz powered), if you want to look in the drift section, and hes been drifting w/ them for almost 2yrs iirc w/out a single problem, plus A LOT of 240sx/ae86/rx7/etc have been running Battle Version arms for years now,

**PRICE**

Alex is still working that out, he's on here and will chime in when he gets that figured out, plus he's super busy w/ his build, check it out

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=528871

·
Registered
175 Posts
i'm interested, what kinda pricing...

1 - 20 of 61 Posts