Supra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found that the main spherical bushing in my rear knuckle is shot. Luckily both bushings pressed into the knuckles are still available. I found that the rubber bushing for the main camber arm 48725-14020 , and the toe in arm 48725-14010 is still ok, but the trailing lateral arm rubber bushing 48725- 14030 seems shot too. It looks like its off center.

So there is this dude on FB who claims that he replaced battle version arms on all 3 arms and he says there is no increase in NVH at all. I find that extremely hard to believe. I mean arent these helm joints ?
He goes on mentioning wheel hop and the like which does not concern me at all. I just want the car to work as close as possible to how it was when it left the showroom. I am more into the car as a classic not a racer. The roads where I drive are terrible, pot holed, uneven elevations.

So please do tell about your experience with these batlle version arms. I'd like to hear a few other opinions on these arms.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Following. I've been thinking about getting the Battle Version rear parts but haven't heard to much either way about them. I do have their front tie rod ends installed but only installed them last week and havent driven the car yet.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts