Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bay area- 1991 Supra Turbo for sale 84K mi. $5500

1991 Supra Turbo 5-speed for sale. T-top, Red w/grey cloth interior. I think I'm the fourth owner but I'm not sure. It's a good car now that it is sorted out and set back at stock boost. Which is not how I got it :rant2:

The car has many small flaws: The paint on the hood and the roof is a bit faded, there is a small dent right near the driver side rear taillight, the front and rear bumpers have a few scratches, the tint on the back window is not so great, and it could use new front shocks along with an alignment. The interior has a passenger side window switch that doesn't always work and there is no radio. Besides all that it's tip top.
I changed the head gasket with stock Toyota parts along with a lot of new vacuum and other reference lines. I also plumbed in a catch can that I routed back into the intake. The second owner went through the HKS catalog back in the early 90's while making upgrades. There is an HKS PFC F-con (which I set back to stock configuration) which is used in conjunction with an FCD, HKS EVC, HKS IC upgrade, HKS sport exhaust (sounds stock), HKS tems controller, HKS turbo timer, and of course the worthless HKS mega-whatever intake;) though I did route the intake outside the engine compartment so it gets cold air.
I will put up pics tomorrow, but until then I'll link to a few I posted up with questions I had here on SF:
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=347019

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=360418

Here are some pics:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hmmm... interesting. Do you feel this car would be reliable enough to drive 2/3 of the way across the country?

More pics, please! :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry about the lack of pictures. I'll take some and post them up tomorrow. I think the car would have no problem driving anywhere in the country as there's just nothing that would go wrong at this point. I've worked out all of the gremlins by now:)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I still have it. I've been lazy about getting pics up.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Some photos have been added:) despite my laziness.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I'm pretty flexible on the price at this point. Send me a PM.:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts