·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well the red mkiii sp63 dzjuggy, porche runs 10 sec's zesharkeyturbo on the forums, 1jz-power with the rhd single turbo 1jz powered supra, other mkivs on the board with fat turbos. and vinze with the 5000hp 1973 mkiii beater. heres some pics of the meet,
http://community.webshots.com/album/329159191LlySmt/1

·
DAMN u a big one lady
1,278 Posts
^^^ yea, sorry dude, but i'm gonna have to agree.... I didn't understand what was up.

·
Supra Fan
4,115 Posts
yea not a bad vid, but terrible music........(thats whatsup) lol

·
Ghetto Rigger Supreme
1,405 Posts
SuprAng said:
that was boring...

nice cars tho.
dude that has got to be the shittiest video ive ever seen.

ditton on the nice cars

·
Turbonetics..faggot asses
1,062 Posts
3 words..............GHETTO RAP SHIT...................Cars were sweet though

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
agreed with everyone, crappy music anthony, btw there was 30+ supras representing that day :)

aight peace :chicken:

ps- no one noticed 1jz-powers rhd eh? :lol:

·
got boost???
1,362 Posts
the honda parked there for some reason..dont tihnk any of us knew him :wtflol:
how come i can't see the vid....i tried to save link target as and won't save as video, click on it won't do anytihng?....

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Rap wouldn't bother me if the lyrics didn't absolutely blow.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Was that dday? I got to school in Albany but i live in Oakland. Damn i had to work. The crx is some guy i went and took some auto classes with him. he used to have a white mk3 that was his friends in front of his house but he likes em. Damn i woulda went if i knew that many supras showed.

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
jdm7msupra said:
Was that dday? I got to school in Albany but i live in Oakland. Damn i had to work. The crx is some guy i went and took some auto classes with him. he used to have a white mk3 that was his friends in front of his house but he likes em. Damn i woulda went if i knew that many supras showed.
um that crx wasnt even part of the meet, he just parked next to us, someone should have edited it out

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Who is the artist of that song and title? That is some sick ass playboy slash drug music to cruise in!

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
VINZE said:
Who is the artist of that song and title? That is some sick ass playboy slash drug music to cruise in!
messy marv thats what's up ~ only applys to gangstas and playas and not haters

·
daredevil racecar builder
2,091 Posts
More like only applies to people without a taste in real music. Lots of nice cars in that picture except the afformentioned crx.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts