Supra Forums banner

When

1 - 20 of 285 Posts

·
Swinging HARD!
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When: July 22nd
Time: 11:30 till When we decide its over!!!
Where: My Work, Down Town San Jose (9th and Taylor)

Directions:
Coming from 101 N: Take 101 heading North, get off at 13th street exit, take a left onto 13th street, take 13th street down to Taylor, Right onto Taylor, Take Taylor down to 9th Street, Right onto 9th (looks like parking lot dont worry about it take the right), drive all the way down and look for brick building on left hand side look for sign up above that says Phil Wood & Co. thats it!

Coming from 101 S: Take 101 heading South, get off at 13th street exit, take a right onto 13th street, take 13th street down to Taylor, Right onto Taylor, Take Taylor down to 9th Street, Right onto 9th (looks like parking lot dont worry about it take the right), drive all the way down and look for brick building on left hand side look for sign up above that says Phil Wood & Co. thats it!

For What: BBQ and Cruise

Depending on how many people show up I can go out to Costco and buy food and everyone can put in 5 bucks or so when they show up. The parking lot can hold about 250-300 cars so no worries about not having room.

I was also thinking we could do a swap meet. If people have any parts they no longer need that they want to sell or trade, bring them along so maybe those new members that needs parts can buy what you have.

I will also work on seeing if one of my friends with a video camera he has mounted to his bumper can show up to put together a video for us.

Updated list of those attending:

blackbeauty88
driftedmk3
dyc1077
EvoLuTioN
HellsLegion
JtWo
kane.s2k
needfd
Silver8
Supra_Z
Topher E
TunaRollZ
VINZE
witeenigma
xbbsupra
YaosAuto
gme2001 +4
BorHor

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
I think the swap meet idea is a great one. Why should we be just limited to standing around with our hands in the pocket or snapping pictures?.
Wheeling and dealing would be awesome and fun.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I'm definitely down for the last weekend of July. I should be in San Jose at that time.

AC

·
Espresso Connoisseur
1,636 Posts
5th? Isn't everyone back to work that day?

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
and you say driving to folsom lake is to far... what about any of us sac folks driving to there?

if i do go, the last weekend of july is good. If it's too close to the other meet I can't go for sure.

·
Espresso Connoisseur
1,636 Posts
supra_onna95 said:
Jon, I believe it's the 29th and the 30th is talking about since it's the 5th weekend in july~
LOL. Thanks for the friendly slap in the face, homie :1poke:

Now that I'm all caffeinated up again I can understand the Poll options :wtflol:

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
YEah Agree, it will be too close to the last San jo meet and the one coming up on the 17 th @ Sac.

July 4th weekend - most people will be out of town or doing something else.

Last weekend is perfect.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
TunaRollZ said:
LOL. Thanks for the friendly slap in the face, homie :1poke:

Now that I'm all caffeinated up again I can understand the Poll options :wtflol:
only helping a brother out <3 just don't hate me :bigok:

Hopefully you don't turn out like this girl i know. start with two shots of espresso, then slowly made it up to 7!!!!

·
Espresso Connoisseur
1,636 Posts
supra_onna95 said:
only helping a brother out <3 just don't hate me :bigok:

Hopefully you don't turn out like this girl i know. start with two shots of espresso, then slowly made it up to 7!!!!
Who could ever hate you?? :)

I'm up to 4-5 shots a day. They don't really do anything to me anymore so maybe I should just do 7 a day as well. ;)

On topic - I voted. But I'll likely still be able to make it if that date doesn't get the majority votes.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
TunaRollZ said:
Who could never hate you?? :)

I'm up to 4-5 shots a day. They don't really do anything to me anymore so maybe I should just do 7 a day as well. ;)
A day? I was talking about at once~ she's crazy

·
Espresso Connoisseur
1,636 Posts
oh woops...

I think I win. ;)

·
Swinging HARD!
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
supra_onna95 said:
and you say driving to folsom lake is to far... what about any of us sac folks driving to there?

if i do go, the last weekend of july is good. If it's too close to the other meet I can't go for sure.
hahaha you don’t have to come to the meet if its too far for you. I have already gone to too many meets in Sac which is why Im not driving up to Folsom especially since there is another meet closer :sadance: Either way I hope you can make it to the San Jose meet, the more the merrier.

-Garrett

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
i am down for this and will be happy to pitch in some money for the bbq!

end of july would be best.. hopefully i will be done droping my 7m-gte in so i can show it off. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
jon all you need is TKD and you will be wide awake

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
SUPRASTANGER507mgte said:
YEah Agree, it will be too close to the last San jo meet and the one coming up on the 17 th @ Sac.

July 4th weekend - most people will be out of town or doing something else.

Last weekend is perfect.
Um... he meant the 4th WEEKEND of JULY, not July 4th weekend... at least thats what I am reading... aight peace :chicken:

·
Espresso Connoisseur
1,636 Posts
Dun trip. I did the same thing lol. Who writes dates like that anyway?!?! *ahem GME2001* ;)

·
Swinging HARD!
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
TunaRollZ said:
Dun trip. I did the same thing lol. Who writes dates like that anyway?!?! *ahem GME2001* ;)
I dont do that normally someone suggested it in the San Jose thread which is why I did it that way lol sorry.

1 - 20 of 285 Posts