Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks so much for the package! I just got a HUGE box today, it was so big that one side of it was split open from the shipment. There were a buch of magazines inside and I will be sharing them with all the other guys and gals in the troop. I really appreciate the support and am happy to see that people do care about us being here.

I can't wait to get back, but it looks like that is going to be a while. So until then, atleast I have lots to read! You guys take care and I hope to meet some of you at a future Supra meet. If things work out, my car will be a pretty nice example of a 7M, thanks to John Lunsford. And the several sponsors along the way have made things much more affordable.

Talk to you guys soon,
Robert

·
Rooftop Sniper
2,545 Posts
BAS represent. I know the box was heavy because the postal office charged me a tax for shipping something more than 35 pounds. I made sure to fill it to it's max with magazines.

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,083 Posts
Now that's the way to REPRESENT, way to go BAS. I sent Robert some mags too, I think that it's really important to show support to the many that are there and let them know that we truly do care! Way to go and oh yeah.........................Aight Peace

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CSR Ma71 said:
BAS represent. I know the box was heavy because the postal office charged me a tax for shipping something more than 35 pounds. I made sure to fill it to it's max with magazines.
Yeah, thanks guys. Oh yeah, this is funny but I have to say it. What's up with the Dawson's Creek Avatar??? I was on there last year, for the second to last season's finale episode. I got talked into going out there as an extra. Thinking I wouldn't be in any cool scenes, I was actually picked for 5 different scenes, and two of them were with little hotties, so I had a blast. But it was hard work doing the same thing over and over for 12 hours, that started at about 6pm!

Peace out

·
Rooftop Sniper
2,545 Posts
Dawson's Creek is the show. I got the first two seasons on dvd. It's a preposterous soap opera about a bunch of teens that talk too much, but I don't care.

Oh, sorry I didn't include the Sport Compact Car mags in with the package, it was only after I shipped it that I found them.

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Good Stuff Ivan, aight peace and enjoy those mags CSR sent ya man, peace

1 - 10 of 10 Posts