Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

I'm a moderator on www.is300.net
and i'm trying to make this seem as non-trolling as possible. If i'm breaking any forum rules, I apologize in advance. Please let me know and I'll correct whatever it is.

Ventura's Autobody in Lowell, MA is sponsoring a BBQ for is300.net members (and others) as he's worked on a bunch of our cars.

There will be a BBQ and hangout for members check out other's rides and enjoy each other's company.

What I know is coming so far: There are quite a few turbo'd IS300's and modified ones in the boston area (mine included) that will be showing up. It'd be nice to see the big brothers there as well.

The info:
Date: Saturday May 14th
Time: 11AM-3PM or whenever people feel like leaving
Where: Ventura Autobody (They have a fairly large parking lot)
Address: 1599 Middlesex Street
Lowell, MA 01851

Feel free to ask any questions you want.
Hope to see you guys there.

Roll call:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump fer this.
It's 6 days away.
Pretty good boosted IS300 crowd is going.

1. SophieSleeps
2. Eminence
3. Lambchop11078
4.. Split2nd (maybe)
5. Supracoupe
6. MSM5speed
7. Oneeyejack (maybe)
8. Adamsheehy
9. zer0tw0_is (maybe)
10. Myis300t
11. nu6lover and 2 friends
12. Mikefat (maybe)
13. Redline (maybe)
14. 2001slvrIS
15. Dragion
16. Absoluteis300
17. Boosted_4door (with fiance)
18. '03IntensaBlueBeast (maybe)
19. danny5 and 2 friends
20. inphinit
21. Rav4skyracer (maybe)
22. Newton-IS300 + 1
23. Ak1nza (inphinit's brother)
24. Dromike15 +1

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok guys, it's tomorrow morning. We're still gonna have it.

20+ IS300's coming, some G35, some RX8, some Scions.

Ventura's Autobody
1599 Middlesex Street
Lowell Ma 01851
978-458-4966

From Boston:
Get on North Bound on I-93 to exit 37B, this will take you onto I-95 (RT 128) South Bound.. Travel on RT 128 to exit 32B, this will take you to RT 3 North. You will travel on RT 3 to exit 32. Once you're on the ramp you will take the first right, which will bring you into Drum Hill Rd in Chemlsford. BECAREFUL there are a few humps and bumps at the beginning of the road.Travel on Drum Hill Road passing 4 set of traffic lights, on the 5th set of lights take a right turn, bringing you onto Middlesex Street. Travel on Middlesex Street to the park which is on the right hand side. Once you are at the park Ventura's Autobody is on the left hand side on the up high. You will see a Ray's Auto Repair on the bottom of the hill. If you see Dunkin Donuts on the left and a Mobil on the right, you have passed it, SO TURN BACK AROUND!

From Lawrence/Methuen:
Get on I-495 South traveling down 495 to RT 3 South. You will travel on RT 3 to exit 32. Once you're on the ramp you will take the first right, which will bring you into Drum Hill Rd in Chemlsford. BECAREFUL there are a few humps and bumps at the beginning of the road. Travel on Drum Hill Road passing 4 set of traffic lights, on the 5th set of lights take a right turn, bringing you onto Middlesex Street. Travel on Middlesex Street to the park which is on the right hand side. Once you are at the park Ventura's Autobody is on the left hand side on the up high. You will see a Ray's Auto Repair on the bottom of the hill. If you see Dunkin Donuts on the left and a Mobil on the right, you have passed it, SO TURN BACK AROUND!

From New Hampshire:
Get on RT 3 South. Travel on RT 3 South to Exit 32 (RT 4) this will bring you to a rotary bridge, the new configuration of the rotary is a little confusion so listen carefully. Once you are off the exit you will come to a stop light, stay on the left hand lane. On the second set of light take a left. Go straight onto Drum Hill Road. BECAREFUL there are a few humps and bumps at the beginning of the road.Travel on Drum Hill Road passing 4 set of traffic lights, on the 5th set of lights take a right turn, bringing you onto Middlesex Street. Travel on Middlesex Street to the park which is on the right hand side. Once you are at the park Ventura's Autobody is on the left hand side on the up high. You will see a Ray's Auto Repair on the bottom of the hill. If you see Dunkin Donuts on the left and a Mobil on the right, you have passed it, SO TURN BACK AROUND!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts