Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 397 Posts

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It is that time of year. :naughty: Last year's Folsom meet went off great. Everyone was mature, no drama queens, and the food was great. Karting was a blast too.

Everyone mark your calendars for July 8th @ 11am!

It will be bring-your-own-BBQ like last time and will take place in San Leandro.

What is being brought so far: What’s being brought: beer and good amy's sausage, charcoal, carne asada, knife, cooking utensils, chips, salsa, spare ribs, short ribs, mesquite charcoal, carnitas, hot dogs, pasta salad, egg rolls, condiments, a football

Let's start a list of the interest and what you will bring to the BBQ. :) Please put down what you plan to bring. This way we don't have too many people bringing just drinks or just forks. We still need more meat, buns, forks, knives, cups, plates and side dishes.

More details coming soon. Hopefully people won't start any drama in the meantime or even try taking crap about me or the meet. If you are going to complain, cause drama, and/or talk crap about me or the meet, you're not welcomed. :nono: It's just respectful that way. :hug: Those banned from previous meets are still banned, but I won't be surprised if they show up.

Coming:
miss_supra95 – charcoal, carne asada. knife
toyotasupra916
witeenigma
kou xiong - watermelon
Supraristo
black_veilside
ssao1
1StockEvo
SUPRASTANGER507mgte
scottiedawg66 - beer and good amy's sausage
Topher E
supra_szR - drinks
TunaRollZ (maybe)
RichGT - chips and salsa
Nguyenfatman
EvoLuTioN
supralover93
lilazni3uoy
BorHor
thedarcsage
badboysupra - spare ribs?
magicsupra721 -vietnamese fish sauce ????
TrDSpEeD717
BoostAddctn (depends on car)
MA71-51o
HellsLegion
SealSupra-6 (maybe)
98sscamaro (maybe)
JustAnotherVictim
XOTICKLA
2jzsupra (maybe)
TS1 (maybe) - korean bbq
inline6tt
doschk
91 7m-gte
JspecSC3 - short ribs, mesquite charcoal
TUNER (NCCA)
Teng + 1
XTC Dynamic Supra
lbto
Mk2concepts
TRD_89
93rx-7 + 1 carnita
Jen
tsupraspeed
RyanE94TT
BlackBeauty88 (maybe)
WICKED SS
s!ke
chriso
spanky
wolf13
Silver8
Sloublade2001
moridinx

Group Pics from last year:

·
Registered
437 Posts
I missed out last year so I'll try to see if I can make it this year. As for the date its a perfect time. Count me in, Miss Supra95 keep us dated. Thanks KXIONG

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh yeah. I forgot to add, please put done what you plan to bring for the BBQ. It's very important. Thanks! :)

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
im in like GIN! Ill bring beer and good amy's sausage.

~scott

·
Espresso Connoisseur
1,636 Posts
Probably!

1 - 20 of 397 Posts