Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Lurking...
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright, the majority voted for Sunday, June 18th for the BBQ. Ant, can you bring your grill again?!

Details:

When? - Sunday, June 18th, 2006.
Time? - 1pm - whenever
Raindate? - Sunday, June 25th, 2006.
Where? - Valley Forge National Park, Valley Forge, Pennsylvania.
Directions? - Look here: http://www.valley-forge-park.com/
Rules? - EVERYONE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR BRINGING A FOOD OR DRINK ITEM TO SHARE WITH EVERYONE! For those of you that bring nothing, and eat anyway...you're basically stealing from the other people that brought food/drinks. We also need condiments, silverware, plates, and napkins. There will be no physical or verbal abuse permitted. If you do start an arguement, you will promptly be asked to leave...otherwise, authorities will be contacted.

Enter in at the Welcome Center. Veer off toward the right, by the Welcome Center. Stay to the right at the Y. Does anyone remember the sign that's posted there? If not, I will find out.

Lawn chairs are advised to bring along! Unless you don't mind sitting on the ground.

I will be posting this up on other car forums...you all are more than welcome to do the same. This BBQ is for all car enthusiasts.

People:

1.) AlyssaC - Colorado - 2 packs of hot dogs plus 2 packs of hot dog rolls.
2.) chidoks - Supra or Lex? - food?
3.) michaelvanle - Supra - food?
4.) hockyplyer18 - Supra - food?
5.) slow95tt - Supra - food?
6.) Mike - 350Z - hot dogs and burgers
7.) Jose Feliciano - RX7 - food?
8.) redlineracer - RX7 - food?
9.) Pats300zx - 300ZX - food?
10.) mr2000gt - MR2 - food?
11.) Beef - SER-V - hot dogs and chips
12.) Vader007 - 350Z - maybe
13.) imjdoggie - 350Z - food?
14.) SJ - Supra? - food?
15.) hockyplyer'sbro - Cobra - food?
16.) shogunsup94 - Xterra - grill/coolers/ice
17.) Anthracite93 - Supra - ketchup, mustard, and cups.
18.) Anthracite'sfriend - 350Z - food?
19.) SwapedCelica - Celica - food?
20.) Nick 95 6sp - Supra - food?
21.) overb00sted - supra/WRX - food?
22.) 89DC240 - 240sx - 2 bottles of soda
23.) US R33 - S13 coupe - 12 pack paper towels
24.) nj94supratt - Supra - brownies, eggplant pepper dip & pita chips
25.) scrub - RX7 - food?
26.) nyARISTO - Lexus - hot dog and burger buns
27.) T88Supra - MR2 - sodas
28.) PhArNhYtE - MR2 - case of bottled water
29.) Dave - Audi TT - food?
30.) Nick - Eclipse GST - food?
31.) Kyle - SRT4 - food?
32.) Megan - Civic SI - plates/ice
33.) Chris - Tiburon GT - munchies/ice
34.) Moosevision1 - Supra - food/drinks?
35.) Olmytsi - Talon - buns
36.) CleanNeon98 - Neon - plates/cups/silverware
37.) TalonTsi97 - Talon - maybe
38.) NOVA - 87 BGN - food/drinks?
39.) raul obrien - MR2 - burgers/buns
40.) Kevin - S10 - food/drinks?
41.) Chuck - Ranger - case of soda
42.) Geno - S2000 - chips
43.) JaySpecV - Sentra - food/drinks?
44.) HickRocket1258 - Camaro/Mustang - maybe
45.) Eric - Ram - food/drinks?
46.) BlackSupra93 - Supra - pretzels and case of water
47.) Platinum350 - 350Z - maybe
48.) Friend of Platinum - 350Z - maybe
49.) turbosupra - Supra - food/drinks?
50.) ur lozin - Supra - attending later
51.) BallZ6Spd - 350Z - chips and salsa (maybe)

·
Professional Slacker
270 Posts
i'll see if i can make it alyssa. i missed the one last year but it's the week after the OC show so i might have to work. i will def. let you know though...

Dave O-

·
Lurking...
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright. I am not not anticipating a lot of responses right now since it's over a month away. I posted on about 3 other forums. So, I will have to check in with them later. I am in San Diego now for my training.

·
Guidando su due rotelle
1,908 Posts
Come on girlie you shouldve known to add my name without me sayin so :) umm i will bring the Jack :bigthumb:

Hopefully my 10MPx camera will be in so i can get some nice shots

·
Lurking...
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You know NO alcohol in the park Mr. Beef. State Law! 10MP?! Christ. I got a smaller camera. Nikon Coolpix L2. It actually takes better pictures than my Konica Minolta. I love Nikon.

·
Guidando su due rotelle
1,908 Posts
AlyssaC said:
You know NO alcohol in the park Mr. Beef. State Law! 10MP?! Christ. I got a smaller camera. Nikon Coolpix L2. It actually takes better pictures than my Konica Minolta. I love Nikon.

I know hun but you know how i love to F with ya :cool: I guess I will pick up some hotdogs and chips like last time... BTW who is bringin the grill this time?? I havent seen Ant post here yet.

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Anthony has been pretty busy the last few days. I'm sure he'll respond this week or i'll get him to. He had a big rugby game over the weekend so that was probably his focus for the week. I'm not sure if i'm gonna be able to make it up there this time

·
Guidando su due rotelle
1,908 Posts
AlyssaC said:
I dunno Beef, I am waiting for him to respond. I haven't heard from him in awhile.

I sent him a message last week on gayspace... eh but gas is to expensive to drive the Path so I will be rolling in my b15 SeR V. I guess we were plannin a cruise afterwards??

·
Lurking...
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alex, why won't you be able to come up? Y'all can do a cruise afetrward if you want. I am sure I could tag along if it's not too late.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
ill be there ill have my brother come (96 cobra) ! if the shelby replica (500hp) is fixed by then that will be there all so

~Andrew

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
I'm posting so you don't think I'm not interested. I'll come if I can, but I hope to be at Pocono that Fri and Sat for the SCCA event and if I end up staying up there at my sister's house for the weekend, then I'll not make it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
sign me up... i can try and bring a group of people.. subaru and gsx's if its alright?

1 - 20 of 115 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.