Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was talking with Hung and Bao yesterday, i brought up the idea of setting up a BBQ :drool: in the early afternoon one sunday or something, and then going out for a cruise if you guys were interested, im thinking of having the meet up point at Burke Lake Park, big park has some good photo opportunitys, and has eneough parking most of the time if were early for all of our cars. Ive had events there before and ive never had problems, if you out of town ie. MD or PA etc. you have to pay a fee to get in...but its well worth it, good park. Just seeing what day would be good for you guys, and seeing if you all would be interested. There are also plenty of roads around the area we can go cruising afterwards. Just gauging interest to see if people would like to go.

Ben Y

·
Registered
250 Posts
im down for that ! cant say no to bbq's =D
april 23rd would be nice after HIN in va cos ill be in that area

·
Banned
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sounds good, just trying to get an idea of how many people would be interested in the VA, MD area...and NJ area if possible...

Ben Y

·
966 Posts
Ben, I'm down just as long as the po pos don't harass us. =\

·
Banned
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sounds good, well ive setup BBQ's at Burke Lake Park in Burke VA, its close to springfield and etc, right off of the parkway. Easy to get to, and they have parking spots and what not close to the BBQ section. They also have some nice photo places, but we can toss the football around and etc, its a public park, im not sure about drinking but i can check i suppose for you Alex :p what are the thoughts though? do you guys have any other ideas of where we can do this?

Ben Y

·
Addicted to Boost
315 Posts
If its on a sunday you can count me in.

·
Banned
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
doesnt sound like the mid-atlantic region is to siked about kickin it around the grill and throwin the football around....damn guys....any ideas from anyone?

Ben Y

·
Banned
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
this is just an idea in the brewing, i wanted to see how many people would be interested, and would be willing to bring supplys and food and what not. Such as charcoal, starter fluid, burgers, buns, cheese, etc etc etc...

Ben Y

1 - 12 of 12 Posts