Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a few supra parts that have been sitting around and I won't be needing them. all prices do not include shipping and add 3% for paypal
first is a greddy BCC, bought this, then ended going a different way, never used it, though it is used. $75

I have a Super Kevlar belt by power enterprises. This belt is brand new, I actually lost this belt and ended up buying a new one and I just found this sitting in one of my other cars, so I won't be needing this $100

I have a factory clock. theres nothing wrong with it, the spots are just dust and dirt from it sitting $35

I have a set of 93-96 front turn signals, good condition, no longer using them $15

I have a set of rear tail light harnesses for 93-96 $20

Also I have a pair of lenses from 97-98 headlights. The lenses aren't perfect, but they have no major scratches or anything, someone could clean these up and replace they damaged factory lenses $50

I have the electronic Boost control solenoid from my AEM truboost. The gauge got stolen, and I didn't replace it. It worked perfectly last I used it. $25

I have the secondary fan shround I purchased by mistake. brand new $25

1 - 3 of 3 Posts