Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

· Aspiring viking
3,013 Posts
Brilliant execution of car and castle. I like the ancillary photographic lighting with the dimmer ambient setting.

My compliments to the photographer and the car/home owner.

· Registered
161 Posts
**Protomotive GT2**

So I dusted off the GT2 and put about 500 miles on it this past weekend. Made me fall in love with the car again, drives so nice on the street.

Anyway Hua stopped by and snapped a few photos of the car. I think they turned out great seeing as how he took about 15 minutes shooting and 20 minutes editing the photos...anyway here they are. Enjoy.

· Registered
68 Posts
Great Pictures. Was this with a D80? Im a lil new to photography but what do you do to the picture to darken the border, it looks really good like that

· BPU is so 1997
6,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Great Pictures. Was this with a D80? Im a lil new to photography but what do you do to the picture to darken the border, it looks really good like that
It's an old school Nikon D200. I used two Nikon SB-600 Speedlights triggered via Nikon CLS wireless on light stands.

Getting the darkness surrounding the car is just a manipulation of the lens vignetting control that you have when you shoot "RAW" or NEF in Nikon terms.

Pictures of the badass house in the background?

It extends a little more out on each side.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.