Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
A State of Trance
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The world's only red Honda Maisty Fortune Veilside NSX. This car is the most beautiful Honda i have ever seen :D

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
:barf:

sorry, I like the front, but the rest is just not for me. Dare to show us the rear?

BTW, you are this owner of this NSX, correct?

·
Premium Member
12,615 Posts
Skruf said:
This car is the most beautiful Honda i have ever seen
If you like tons of Bondo on your cars. :barf:

I wonder how much weight all that fiberglass and Bondo added to that poor lightweight NSX... :nono:

·
A State of Trance
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nsx4ever said:

sorry, I like the front, but the rest is just not for me. Dare to show us the rear?

BTW, you are this owner of this NSX, correct?
Nope, im not the owner..

·
Registered
606 Posts
stock nsx looks better. front reminds me too much of F50, rims are whack. not an ugly car, but not the best looking Honda

·
helps you jump higher
945 Posts
Ugh Veilside makes the ugliest kits I have ever seen, some kits just look bad but everything veilside makes is just an eyesore, especially this one. And the taillights set it over the top

·
Champagne Papi
5,701 Posts
NSX-R with volks :yum: This one NSX owner at JGTC had the nicest nsx of all time. Black twin turbo with black rims chrome lip 3 inch rear. Cf rear diffuser and shit wow.. it was sick

·
Supra Newb
634 Posts
Dont forget about the new NSX-R GT coming out. Still not as sexy as the above posted NSX but better than the Veilside one

·
helps you jump higher
945 Posts
Anybody have that picture of the CF/black NSX in Japan, I don't remember much about it but I remember it had a lot of CF and there was a video of it going real fast though a tunnel.

·
Registered
233 Posts
AZmkiii said:
Anybody have that picture of the CF/black NSX in Japan, I don't remember much about it but I remember it had a lot of CF and there was a video of it going real fast though a tunnel.

there's a pic of a full carbon fiber body one owned by Seth at Scienceofspeed.com from Phoenix az. His boss has the white one on the site with 345rwhp (without FI!...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts