Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Nice. What are you doing with your old one? And what kind is you New One?

·
11,219 Posts
lol, wtf was the old one. The old one was small as hell. The new one fills up the opening nicely.

What's the dimensions of the old and new one?

·
Is it turbo??
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
the old one was i believe a spearco. core was 18"x8"x3". the new one is one i got at a local performance shop. not sure what brand but its core is: 25"x7"x3". looks way better in my opinion. im probably gonna sell the other one here on supraforums or ebay.. it would be good for a eclipse gst/x wanting a little more performance

·
Is it turbo??
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah i feel it should be good for my setup. im only running 8 psi for now. something like a greddy 3 or 4 row wouldnt do me any good running such little boost. it should be better because the whole intercooler is exposed to the air coming through the bumper... i will let you guys know if i notice any added power.

·
Formerly NA-TT
1,268 Posts
Nice upgrade ;) Yeah, when I got that intercooler I was looking for the right price and, as far as size, yes, it was small, but the opening/leaving demensions were the same as the stock TT, so I knew it would flow the same, but it was several inches longer on the length.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts