Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thanks again to Tony Brock's unbelievable polishing skills.
Before

After

so much better.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Looks great!

Can I ask how much something like this would cost? I am very interested in getting this done.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cwtt said:
Looks great!

Can I ask how much something like this would cost? I am very interested in getting this done.
With just about anything you need polished I would talk to Tony AKA- TT_6SPD_95
Just send him a pm.

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Twitch,

Good to hear you are happy with the outcome of everything. Just let me know if you need anything else and I will take care of you.
Also, let me see some pics after they are installed on the car!

Pane2K,

I did receive your covers the other day and they are coming along nicely. I should have them out to you around the first part of next week or so, but of course not until they are to a perfect mirror finish first. :)

Thanks

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here is how the car is sitting right now. Sorry about the shitty lighting.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
That transformation is pretty amazing! Get's me all hyped, Tony has my valve covers right now :coold:

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
pane2k said:
sent mine to him, he got them yesterday. cant wait to get em back. Intake Manifold is next ;)
Do you see anything different with your valve covers now? I will be shipping them back out to you tomorrow. :)

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
looks great. thanks for the quick service.
I am looking forward to their arrival.

once i have a few week play time when a show isnt coming up, ill send out my intak emani.

·
Registered
205 Posts
hey

I tried to polish mine...but they came out nowhere close to that....any tips??

i used
220 then 320 then 400 then 800 then 1000 then 1500 then 2000.

i used the 220 with the orbital sander first and it made these weird marks that i couldnt get rid off...then i used the 220 and sanded it down by hand...but those marks never ever ever ever leftt....sucksss

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
Suprasanity said:
That transformation is pretty amazing! Get's me all hyped, Tony has my valve covers right now :coold:
I didn't want to leave you out, so here are a couple pics. :) I just don't have the waterneck finished for you yet, but I will have it ready here shortly...you will see your parts back pretty quick I would say. :)

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
pwr_wrx said:
I tried to polish mine...but they came out nowhere close to that....any tips??

i used
220 then 320 then 400 then 800 then 1000 then 1500 then 2000.

i used the 220 with the orbital sander first and it made these weird marks that i couldnt get rid off...then i used the 220 and sanded it down by hand...but those marks never ever ever ever leftt....sucksss
Send it out to a professional like Tony.

·
Registered
205 Posts
hey

Im Brokeee

1 - 20 of 21 Posts